Main Menu

The Q's Back - And My Day At The Tennis

Started by Master Q, January 19, 2011, 06:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Well not really, I never really left  :P

Anyway, I saw you guys make a thread so here I am  :P

I couldn't come on for the 1st few days as I was at the tennis. Had an amazing time. First time I've ever been (usually watch at home, or away), saw some great matches, saw some great players and met great people.

Players I watched play: Schivaone (Can't spell her name), Davydenko, Na Li (Epic), Berdych (Epic) plus I saw Soderling practise and Del Potro walking around.

The Na Li Story

Turned up at the start of the second set, she destroyed this Swedish Girl. Anyways, I sat next to the Swedish Cheer Squad (Funny Guys, and nice girls  :P ) . They were going mad at chanting for the Swedish Girl. Meanwhile 70% of the people there were Chinese, behind Na Li. I was forced to pick a side and went for the underdog, in the Swedish Girl (Don't know her name  ;D ). Anyway, I ended up chanting with the Swedish gang, even though I can't speak Swedish. I guy asked me where I was from, in Sweden, and I just said - You know, I move around a lot  ;) And he's like "Ah cool"  :D

-------------------------------------------

Yesterday, I was resting and preparing my new blog. Alex, I have some news for you if you could send me a PM, and Naste when your online send me a PM.

Hopefully the site will be up by Friday.

Justin Bieber

Sounds like a nice story :P. Swedish Q ;D.

bomberboy0618

but did they all say:
ve are from sweden?
;D ;D ;D

HillHero13

svueeden* bboy.

you have to be consistant!

bomberboy0618

Ok then did they say:
Ve are from svueeden?

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 19, 2011, 06:35:54 PM
Har du och fru Judd ha en trevlig dag på tennis?

HillHero13

Quote from: McRooster on January 19, 2011, 08:35:14 PM
did you see Judd at the tennis?

McRooster

Quote from: HillHero13 on January 19, 2011, 08:41:53 PM
Quote from: McRooster on January 19, 2011, 08:35:14 PM
did you see Judd at the tennis?
Not bad Hilly, it actually reads "Did you and Mrs. Judd have a nice day at the tennis?"  ;)

Master Q

I could of done that Roost. Google Translate...

McRooster

Quote from: Master Q on January 19, 2011, 09:14:23 PM
I could of done that Roost. Google Translate...
I used Translate bar  ;)
I don't speak Svedish but I do speak broken Japanese and a little French and Greek.
Hope you had a good time  ;D

*another person who can speak Japanese fluently is my Japanese teaching sister, she's at the tennis.........she's single  ;)

Justin Bieber

Haha Roost ;D. Trying to play matchmaker are you? ;).

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 19, 2011, 10:56:04 PM
Haha Roost ;D. Trying to play matchmaker are you? ;).
Sure am but remember what I told you before she's a Kendo Instructor and won't need any help from me taking down anyone who does wrong by her  ;)
Think Jessica Alba with a butterfly pole  :-*

*my sister looks nothing like Jessica Alba BTW - more Alicia Molik :D
Loves Netball, Guitar Hero, Zumba, Cats, my kids and best of all men she's been the league creator in my last three years in DT - she loves it!

Justin Bieber

Haha Roost ;D. Trying to set her up on an online forum. Wonder why she isn't taking you down now! ;D.

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 19, 2011, 11:30:14 PM
Haha Roost ;D. Trying to set her up on an online forum. Wonder why she isn't taking you down now! ;D.
800km is a nice buffer - she's still in Melboune at the tennis  :)
I've told her about this forum but she's more prone to keep her best work for the coaches box (remember I've quoted a few of her lines last year) and she's often busy after hours marking and grading student work.
Looks mainly at AFL links from the dream team page.

*idea for m0nty - what would it cost to have fanfooty link on DreamTeam login page?? Could it or would it be allowed??

Justin Bieber

Might cost a bit with their traffic during the year.

Haha ;D. I wonder what will happen if she joins the forum and reads this ;).

Going to the tennis tommorrow and likely to wander around headlessly!! Lets see if I can get a photo with somebody else (getting into photos more than autographs nowadays).