DazBurgs Greatness V2

Started by DazBurg, January 19, 2011, 02:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

ok so i took in the advice and i agree had to fix the forward line i deleted that post cuz i accidentally posted it in the wrong part of the board anyway here is the revised edition

DazBurgs Greatness Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by DazBurg. Salary cap left: $178,700.

Brett Deledio C/B, Greg Broughton, Corey Enright, Sam Gilbert B/F, Shannon Hurn, Dyson Heppell B/C, Cameron Pederson B/R
Michael Coad, Josh Toy, Xavier Clarke C/B

Brendon Goddard C/B, Dane Swan, Joel Selwood, David Swallow, Andrew Gaff, Andrew Krakouer C/F
Josh Caddy, Shaun Atley, Mitchell Wallis

Aaron Sandilands, Patrick Ryder
Zac Smith, Ayce Cordy

Nick Riewoldt, Cyril Rioli, Jonathan Brown, Liam Jurrah, Matthew Pavlich C/F, Daniel Talia B/F, John Butcher
Jack Darling, Andrew Hooper, Tendai Mzungu C/F

clarke may not be the best option but slotted him in before i got brown he was my token brissy player

i have no carlton or sydney would really like to work out a way to slot one from each in though not sure where

Boomz

Quote from: DazBurg on January 19, 2011, 02:37:35 PM
ok so i took in the advice and i agree had to fix the forward line i deleted that post cuz i accidentally posted it in the wrong part of the board anyway here is the revised edition

DazBurgs Greatness Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by DazBurg. Salary cap left: $178,700.

Brett Deledio C/B, Greg Broughton, Corey Enright, Sam Gilbert B/F, Shannon Hurn, Dyson Heppell B/C, Cameron Pederson B/R

Brendon Goddard C/B, Dane Swan, Joel Selwood, David Swallow, Andrew Gaff, Andrew Krakouer C/F

Zac Smith, Ayce Cordy

Nick Riewoldt, Cyril Rioli, Jonathan Brown, Liam Jurrah, Matthew Pavlich C/F, Daniel Talia B/F, John Butcher

clarke may not be the best option but slotted him in before i got brown he was my token brissy player

i have no carlton or sydney would really like to work out a way to slot one from each in though not sure where

Def: Looks good I'm not sure about Enright with his late bye and think his scoring will drop a bit this year. Gilbert isn't a bad pick but it depends where he's playing... if he does play forward it will be interesting to see how he scores. Don't think Pederson will get enough games.

Mid: Looks good but Selwood is expensive, has a bye in the finals & is likely to get more attention without Ablett there...

Rucks: Looks good. Ryder i like too but has the bye in the GF so be wary you will probably need to trade him out at soem stage.

Fwd: I like Jurrah as he's a bit of a unique pick and he could be very good if he stays fit. Brown is a monster when fit but when is the key word coz I'm not convinced... Rookies are fine not sure about Butcher though still think he'll take more time.

Overall you have 7 rookies starting which could hurt... 8/10 :) hope that helps...

DazBurg

Quote from: BOOMZ on January 19, 2011, 02:55:37 PM

Zac Smith, Ayce Cordy

Def: Looks good I'm not sure about Enright with his late bye and think his scoring will drop a bit this year. Gilbert isn't a bad pick but it depends where he's playing... if he does play forward it will be interesting to see how he scores. Don't think Pederson will get enough games.

Mid: Looks good but Selwood is expensive, has a bye in the finals & is likely to get more attention without Ablett there...

Rucks: Looks good. Ryder i like too but has the bye in the GF so be wary you will probably need to trade him out at soem stage.

Fwd: I like Jurrah as he's a bit of a unique pick and he could be very good if he stays fit. Brown is a monster when fit but when is the key word coz I'm not convinced... Rookies are fine not sure about Butcher though still think he'll take more time.

Overall you have 7 rookies starting which could hurt... 8/10 :) hope that helps...
some good points there boomz forgot about the byes
whih means i reckon enright and ryder might have to go
any ideas on a cheapish back to replace for pederson....am trying not to have to many GC though
selwood i could hange have started with him for the last 2 seasons so be tough for me to break that though again the bye might be the deciding factor and i might change him to joey or boyd probably boyd or ablett thoughts?

not sure who else for butcher was thinking of that luke tapscott from melbourne he was injured last year but didn't they have like big wraps on him?

pie time

Jacobs for the backline, Around $140k and lots of talk about him...Forwards a bit harder maybe richardson or callinan...

TOM15

Zac Smith, Ayce Cordy

If you want carlton and sydney i suggest take out either enright or selwood and put in gibbs,

Dont think starting 2 $87,500 rookies in Fwd and back who have never played before and are not guaranteed game time is a good idea?

But like the amount of premiums :)
TOM

Can You rate my team?
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23802.0.html

j959

solid Daz and pretty unique - i'll go with Boomz and rate a sound 8/10.

Def: no issues with Enright (might go him myself), Gilbert i'm not sure what the role change might do with him - if I didn't have Godds in def i'd be considering Gram bouncing back, if he can sought out those end of last season inj issues?

Mids: look strong

Rucks: no big issues, guessing you'll save a trade for Ryder for any GFs you have

Fwds: this is a little shaky but only on Talia and Jurrah both on the field with adding in Butcher as a rookie as well - don't have an issue with Talia (i'm looking to see if he'll take a bench spot for me) but on the field with those other two, maybe you might risk Knights/Dangerfield instead, risking their inj woes vs Talia's likelihood of getting game time

Carlton/Syd - you could add Judd in place of Swan?? or have Goodes/ROK as possible upgrade targets thru the season?? that way you get to see how Longmire is goin to use them both?

Maybe even Gibbs in the backline instead of Enright??

j959

ha, ha! took me so long to reply i see Gibbs is popular suggestion.

GAJ, reckon is prime upgrade target either from Rd2 onwards or even after the last GC bye in Rd9.

with byes, apart from the finals ones already mentioned, if you're looking at overall ranking considerations you'll have 2 outs in your fwd line Rd4 (Voldt & Browny), 3 outs Rd6 (Rioli, Pav, Mzungu on your bench won't be available either) ...

bomberboy0618

Quote from: j959 on January 19, 2011, 04:25:12 PM
ha, ha! took me so long to reply i see Gibbs is popular suggestion.

GAJ, reckon is prime upgrade target either from Rd2 onwards or even after the last GC bye in Rd9.

with byes, apart from the finals ones already mentioned, if you're looking at overall ranking considerations you'll have 2 outs in your fwd line Rd4 (Voldt & Browny), 3 outs Rd6 (Rioli, Pav, Mzungu on your bench won't be available either) ...
round ten is when i hope to get gablett.

Gooner

Caddy - in for surgery, no guarantee of playing from round 1

Enright - inconsistent at times (meaning he could be a better upgrade target) and Cats have a bye finals week two

Risky with two young key position players in Talia and Butcher starting on the ground.  Yes, they're in their 2nd year, but they're yet to play a game and key position players are often slow starters in both SC & DT.

Ryder - not worth wasting a trade for grand final week as there are many similar options

DazBurg

Brett Deledio C/B, Greg Broughton, Corey Enright, Sam Gilbert B/F, Shannon Hurn, Dyson Heppell B/C, Ben Jacobs B/C

Aaron Sandilands, Darren Jolley
Zac Smith, Ayce Cordy

Nick Riewoldt, Cyril Rioli, Jonathan Brown, Liam Jurrah, Matthew Pavlich C/F, Daniel Talia B/F, Drew Petrie F/R
Cam Richardson, Andrew Hooper, Tendai Mzungu C/F

ok the changes i have made are listed up top in bold
still have left enright and selwood there for the moment cuz my gut is telling me to keep them have been good for me in the past....might change come NAB cup but might not...so will just leave them there for now

and how i hadf that perderson in the bakline i was thinking of that cam richardson from north *facepalms*...they guy they traded for with the GC

bomberboy0618

Cam richardson is a gun, and the only reason i dont have him is... I dunno i should :-\

Luigi197

Quote from: DazBurg on January 19, 2011, 04:46:02 PM
Brett Deledio C/B, Greg Broughton, Corey Enright, Sam Gilbert B/F, Shannon Hurn, Dyson Heppell B/C, Ben Jacobs B/C

Aaron Sandilands, Darren Jolley
Zac Smith, Ayce Cordy

Nick Riewoldt, Cyril Rioli, Jonathan Brown, Liam Jurrah, Matthew Pavlich C/F, Daniel Talia B/F, Drew Petrie F/R
Cam Richardson, Andrew Hooper, Tendai Mzungu C/F

ok the changes i have made are listed up top in bold
still have left enright and selwood there for the moment cuz my gut is telling me to keep them have been good for me in the past....might change come NAB cup but might not...so will just leave them there for now

and how i hadf that perderson in the bakline i was thinking of that cam richardson from north *facepalms*...they guy they traded for with the GC

Lol Daz can u put it in order, helps for us readers :P :)

looks good though wouldnt get Brown from the start, more of an upgrade target if he gets consistent...
Talia is good though dont think he'll play... If you want that MPP you could go Retzlaff.

Good work :) Luigi

bomberboy0618

prospectus says retzlaff wont play  :(

Luigi197

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 19, 2011, 06:34:49 PM

oh well, prob better to take a better look at the Brisbane side and say if or where he wud fit in. also watch pre-season and anything on the net.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Luigi197 on January 19, 2011, 06:43:20 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 19, 2011, 06:34:49 PM

oh well, prob better to take a better look at the Brisbane side and say if or where he wud fit in. also watch pre-season and anything on the net.
wikipedia :D
nah offtopic i signed up for ts :D