Aus open Discussion :)

Started by Hawka, January 19, 2011, 12:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

GO MURRAY

but how can ppl hate federer he isnt my favorite but he is a great player and a great person

Boomz

Hanley & some chick who's name I can't spell are through to the final of the mixed doubles :D at least theres one aussie doing something :P

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 28, 2011, 03:57:53 PM
I hate Nole, he seems like such an ass >:(
To all the Federer haters, the man is a complete gentleman, he is humble and respects his opponent with no way over the top celebrations when he wins a set or match (unless it is a slam final)

He is my favourite player by far.
I hope Ferrer beats Murray, and then I hope he beats Djokovic.
well said Ax
Fed is the man and my fav player as i said a page ago

Justin Bieber

4-4 in the first set. Lets hope for a marathon 5 setter :D.

Boomz

Ferrer going well :D Would love a big 5 hour + match ;D

Alex7089

Looks like 2 players I despise will be making the final, how delightful.
Luckily I have Marcus Mumford, Winston Marshall, Ted Dawne & Ben Lovett to calm me down, and prevent me from burning my house down and killing everyone in my street :)

Boomz

lol Djokovic will smash Murray ;D I hope...

Alex7089

Yeah I hope that smug Scot goes down! Although I also hate Nole, plus he has this dark aura which creeps me out, and he seems like an ass.

pyronerd

this will be akin to me choosing would i would want to win out of geelong and collingwood  ::)

DazBurg

i'm going for murray
i dislike both but simply deided on murray for the fact novack has one a slam murray hasn't.....only way i could chose one since i dislike both

Justin Bieber

In their semis Novak had Ivanovic in the coaches box and Murray had Wozni..... If they show up again, might as well go for Novak :P.

Boomz

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 29, 2011, 11:51:38 AM
In their semis Novak had Ivanovic in the coaches box and Murray had Wozni..... If they show up again, might as well go for Novak :P.

THIS ^ lol

DazBurg

hell since none of us like either maybe we just turn it into a mixed doubles match instead?...lol

Justin Bieber

Who's playing and when? Nothing is good on TV past few days -__-.

Boomz

Not sure think theres nothing for another couple of hours yet :( Who's every1 tipping in the womens final? I reckon Li Na...