Aus open Discussion :)

Started by Hawka, January 19, 2011, 12:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Looks to be Djokovic's match -__-. At least the underdogs have made the final :P. No more Fed vs Rafa finals all year round ::).

Boomz

wooot ;D He's on top and should wrap it up in 3... I hope Ferrer beats Murray I couldn't stand to see Murray get in the win...

Justin Bieber

Djo is 1 set away from a straight sets victory over Fed :o.

Maca24

Boomz

Justin Bieber

Fed got dominated!!! :o :o :o.

DazBurg

nooooooooooooo

ok comer on ferrer or murray
don't want novack winning
i don't like him after last year when he complained about the heat which yes it was hot but retired from his match when he was losing blaming it on the heat.....the other guy was hot too as are al the players who play

look at Rafa on a 22 degree day the guy sweats massive amounts the heat would literally kill his body yet he soldiers on

though full credit to novack u could see the pressure he put on fed by the unforced errors fed made...though i think fed needed to attack more like in that game in the 3rd set when he broke back he looked like he said well screw it i have to go for it and was landing his great forehand shots right in the corners though for most of the match he didn't go for them

thats one problem it seems fed has these days he comes out to relaxed and looks like he needs someone to challenge him just to click into next gear...problem for him was novack is a good player and was playing awesome so by the time he tries to click in high gear novack's confidence is flying from the start and he has no momentum and screws himself

MajorLazer

I don't like Murray.

I don't mind Djokovic though. Will probably be him and Murray in the final, but I guess you can't count out Ferrer.

DazBurg

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 28, 2011, 07:57:36 AM
I don't like Murray.

I don't mind Djokovic though. Will probably be him and Murray in the final, but I guess you can't count out Ferrer.
would love to see ferrer win
someone that is out of the main 4......even though i'm a fed fan thats why i was happy when del portro beat fed someone differant...need some new guys coming through to challenge....it seems if it not fed or nadal which it always is it's murray or novack

MajorLazer

Dolgopolov looks like he could challenge a few in the coming tournaments.

Justin Bieber

I'm keeping an eye out on him and Raonic. Both did well and look to have good futures.

I really want to see Ferrer win just so it isn't the top few seeds who keep making the finals. Also, he's my favourite from the ones left ::).

reesbr

pyronerd

Alex7089

I hate Nole, he seems like such an ass >:(
To all the Federer haters, the man is a complete gentleman, he is humble and respects his opponent with no way over the top celebrations when he wins a set or match (unless it is a slam final)

He is my favourite player by far.
I hope Ferrer beats Murray, and then I hope he beats Djokovic.

pyronerd

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 28, 2011, 03:57:53 PM
I hate Nole, he seems like such an ass >:(
To all the Federer haters, the man is a complete gentleman, he is humble and respects his opponent with no way over the top celebrations when he wins a set or match (unless it is a slam final)

He is my favourite player by far.
I hope Ferrer beats Murray, and then I hope he beats Djokovic.
+1 sums up exactly how i feel alex