Aus open Discussion :)

Started by Hawka, January 19, 2011, 12:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredSaint

hmm.. baghdatis starting to look nervy..

Justin Bieber

Del Porto for the come from behind!!!!

Funny story I have from today. I got seats for the Kirilenko game (right before Tsonga) at the start of her game. We left 3 games in as my sister said we could get back for Tsonga's game. Went watched Roddick on the other side playing 4 square ::). I told her we wouldn't get seats as good as ours if we came back in half way through her match (which I wanted to watch as I :-* her as one of my favs). We come back in 40 minutes and it's completely packed when her match ended. I couldn't stay alone before otherwise I would of lost the seat for her and be all alone for the Tsonga match with Seppi (which I also wanted to watch) :(. Then we couldn't get in for Safarova and Murray later on ::). Damn Margaret court and all the people going to it >:(.

Upside it, at least I got to see Kirilenko up close later when she played doubles :-*.

Justin Bieber

Baghdatis won (not sure how to spell his name). Murray's match is still on.

Was just starting when I left at 9 and he should win easily ::).

Junktimer

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 21, 2011, 12:41:29 AM
Baghdatis won (not sure how to spell his name). Murray's match is still on.

Was just starting when I left at 9 and he should win easily ::).

murray's match is delayed..

Boomz

Murrays match is over but i wont spoil it :P

Justin Bieber

Haha BOOMZ, I know won as well ::). But I prefer watching the match as nothing better is on :P.

Boomz

Justin Bieber

Wawrinka is set to eliminate Mofils in straight sets. ALready has 2 sets under the belt and leading Monfils 5-1 in the third set.

Hawka

Justin Bieber

He's on match point now.

Suprising Monfils might go down in straight sets.

Boomz

The womens match on now is a good one

Hawka

who reckons tomci will win 2nite

JKSSSS i hope he does but it looks like a straight sets win to nadal

Boomz

Would be good to see him take a set but I doubt it...

Fletch74

If Tomic wins I will quit FF, FTP and any other Fantasy comp I'm in....

Boomz

No need to worry fletch :P Just I hope for ur sake Nadal doesn't get injured or something :P