Aus open Discussion :)

Started by Hawka, January 19, 2011, 12:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junktimer

Nadal is a champion for playing on.

99% of tennis players getting their asses handed to them with any sort of problem whatsoever would throw in the towel.  Hell, Rafa's round 1 match up wasn't even injured and retired literally just because he was down 6-0, 5-0.  (He claimed he was injured but we all know that was bull shower).

Nadal, on one leg, still challenged Ferrer, and though he didn't win it was a great performance.

Well done to Ferrer as well.

Justin Bieber

Nadal was gone early with the injury :'(.

Ferrer won :D.

reesbr

Nadal is a class act

Not really a fan of Federer even though he is just a legend, don't like Djokovic, hate Murray so it looks like Ferrer in the mens and in the womans Clijsters and Wozniacki

Master Q

You don't like Federer?

Love what Nadal did after the game, but the Press Conference was complete BS! People were asking him stupid questions, making him feel bad and all of the questions were the same. After 1 or 2 questions, I would of left...

Boomz

Quote from: Master Q on January 27, 2011, 11:23:35 AM
You don't like Federer?

Love what Nadal did after the game, but the Press Conference was complete BS! People were asking him stupid questions, making him feel bad and all of the questions were the same. After 1 or 2 questions, I would of left...

+1 he was upset and they just kept asking the same questions over & over I would have just left...

Boomz

Sad to hear Henins retired and for good this time :(

Li Na Making a comeback against Wozniacki...

Li Na wins! Don't mind her but would have preferred Wozniacki :(

Justin Bieber

Henin :'(. Great player but an elbow injury has sidelined him.

Li Na wins to make the Finals!!! Wanted Wozni as well but at least she'll retain the number 1 rank after the tournament.

Boomz

Him? lol ;D

Yep :D Looking forward to Djokovic vs Federer should be a great match I reckon Djokovic will win.

Clijsters through to the final! Repeat of the Sydney final which Li Na won... ooo :P

Justin Bieber

Her ::). You get what I meant :P. Although her muscle tone will tell otherwise ;).

Justin Bieber

Djokovic took the first set 7-6 against Federer. SHould be a good match.

But to decide between UFC and Tennis tonight :-\.

Boomz

Yep Djokovic will win in 3 or 4... Not sure it will go 5 sets but it could easily.

DazBurg

nah Fed is just clicking into high gear now his gonna win this probably still got to 5 but fed all the way baby ;D                       

Boomz

flower federer :P Ferrer & Djokovic FTW!

DazBurg

Fed FTW!!!!!

i like fed i been following him before he became the worlds best i remember watching his first game at wimbledon against pete sampras...another who i watched from a young age i remember watching the pistol win at wimbledon when i was like 7 or 8

Maca24

Quote from: BOOMZ on January 27, 2011, 10:14:53 PM
flower federer :P Ferrer & Djokovic FTW!
+1 fed is a White Goodman. thinks his top shower.
GO DJOKOVIC!!!