TheSquadOfJets - BB & Luigi Combined Team

Started by Luigi197, January 18, 2011, 12:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

BB's and My Combined Supercoach Team. Our Debut together.

TEAM NAME:
TheSquadOfJets

BANK:
$47,100

BAC:
Goddard(c), Gibbs(c), Deledio(c), Broughton, Otten, Heppel(c), Jacobs(c)
[[M Watson, Hibberd(c), Toy]]
CTR:
Swan, Judd, Boyd, Harris, D Swallow, Gaff
[[Krakeour(f), Blease (b), Mzungu(f)]]
RUC:
Sandilands, Jolly
[[T Mcdonald(f), Z Smith]]
FWD:
N Riewoldt, Harvey, Pavlich(c), Rioli, Knights, Petrie(r) Prestia(c)
[[Darling, Matera, Richardson]]

Thanks, Luigi and BB  :D

MajorLazer

I think Lake has had surgery this pre-season and should be more of an upgrade target. Rest of the backline looks good though.

Mids look good, but as always make sure you can get cover for Judd for his late bye.

Strong rucks. MPP as well will help.

Good choice of premiums on your forward line. Don't think you need Retzlaff or McNeil on your bench for MPP because you have no link in the backline for Retzlaff and you already have 3 other C/F players in your forward line. You should get Darling and Matera for them.

Overall, I like the team though. 8.9436/10. If you make a few changes though, I think it can get better.

Luigi197

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 18, 2011, 12:50:04 PM
I think Lake has had surgery this pre-season and should be more of an upgrade target. Rest of the backline looks good though.

Mids look good, but as always make sure you can get cover for Judd for his late bye.

Strong rucks. MPP as well will help.

Good choice of premiums on your forward line. Don't think you need Retzlaff or McNeil on your bench for MPP because you have no link in the backline for Retzlaff and you already have 3 other C/F players in your forward line. You should get Darling and Matera for them.

Overall, I like the team though. 8.9436/10. If you make a few changes though, I think it can get better.

For Lake should i put in Hurn then upgrade him to a premium later in the year ????
Sure thing with the Byes, got it coverd and can properly sort that out later in the year...
Mcniel and Retzlaff for Darling and Matera done!

MajorLazer

For Lake, you should put in another premium, because you have Otten and 2 rookies starting, so another premium would help make the line strong.

Luigi197

MajorLazer

highflyers

im personally gonna stay away from the bulldogs this year.. think theyve done there dash and will drop away.. although saying that boyd is the choice pick of the dogs.. i still there are other players around that price that are better value than boyd..

People have jumped off geelong last yr (myself included) - most teams had 5+ cats last year 2 max this yr... Do people think there is still some value in Geelong?

I like Broughton as a pick too

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Luigi197 on January 18, 2011, 12:53:34 PM
For Lake should i put in Hurn then upgrade him to a premium later in the year ????
Hurn is a cheap premium!! No need to upgrade him ;).

Quote from: highflyers on January 18, 2011, 05:28:43 PM
im personally gonna stay away from the bulldogs this year.. think theyve done there dash and will drop away.. although saying that boyd is the choice pick of the dogs.. i still there are other players around that price that are better value than boyd..
Boyd is more of a DT player *Trying to get attention away from him :'(. I think Cross is also a good buy. Handballs alot but his contested footy means he has the ability to keep up consistent scores for SC.

Backline looks good.
Midfield looks good. Conca an interesting choice but should see gametime early with Richmond looking to grow their midfield with Cousins gone now.
Rucks looks good. Not sold on Jolly but that's just me personally.
Forwards have a nice mix and they look good :P.

Rookies will change so no need to say much on them at this stage.

TOM15

nice team, no real problems not really sold on clarke though

9/10

can you rate mine ?
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23802.0.html

Boomz

Quote from: Luigi197 on January 18, 2011, 12:40:33 PM
BB's and My Combined Supercoach Team. Our Debut together.

TEAM NAME:
TheSquadOfJets

STRUCTURE:
13/3/11/6

BANK:
$88,100

BAC:
Goddard(c), Gibbs(c), Deledio(c), Broughton, Otten, Heppel(c), Jacobs(c)
[[M Watson, Hibberd(c), Toy]]
CTR:
Swan, Judd, Boyd, D Swallow, Gaff, Conca
[[Krakeour(f), X Clarke (b), Mzungu(f)]]
RUC:
Sandilands, Jolly
[[T Mcdonald(f), Z Smith]]
FWD:
N Riewoldt, Didak(c), Pavlich(c), Rioli, Knights, Petrie(r) Prestia(c)
[[Darling, Matera, Richardson]]

Thanks, Luigi and BB  :D

Def: Good line not sure about starting 2 rookies but at least their good ones ;). Also would swap Watson out as first year KPP's don't generally score well and I don't think he'll get enough games.

Mid: Good line again... No problems with it.

Rucks: Lock & Load ;)

Fwd: Same again looks good.

Overall it's a very solid team just a bit predictable though it's good to have ur own unique in there somewhere ;) ... 9/10.

bomberboy0618

luigi have u made any changes to the team ???

DazBurg

wow that is a really good team....u guys might be a good pick up in the draft style one for any potential captains looking at this ;)

9.5/10

very good indeed :)

bomberboy0618

haha thanks daz, it is good imo (not being arrogant or anything), but its up to the public to decide  :)
daz ill rate urs when i get back on  :)

DazBurg

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 19, 2011, 04:58:21 PM
haha thanks daz, it is good imo (not being arrogant or anything), but its up to the public to decide  :)
daz ill rate urs when i get back on  :)
thats ok mine's a bit sucky but then generally i don't even think of mine till i see the nab games so mine will probably change  afair bit from what it shows

nah i wouldn't say u being arrogant it;'s a bloody good evenly balanced side thats why i said in our draft league any potential captains should be taking notice ;)

bomberboy0618

Oh ur too kind daz :)
well i hope it does well as we can stick it up the all stars :)
Just a thought from me.
Imo the backs are where value is to be had. In a non bye world waht about this backline?
God gibbs lids adcock drummond otten heppell/good rookie.
Just food for thought :)