Midfield Bench

Started by Joshy11, January 17, 2011, 05:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshy11

I have pushed my cash to the limit and have all my benchies at 86k(not ideally what i want) but just wanna see who you guys think are the best midfield benchies at this price??

elephants

SHAUN ATLEY he is a bargain, slipped lower than he should have in the draft. ;)

Joshy11

I had him until bout a hour ago when i needed a lil extra cash so now looking for 86k blokes :/ Got blease mzungu but just want 1 of them to be a definate starter for most of the year....

bomberboy0618

ronl

Callinan and Mcneill are super cheap and will probably get games within the first few weeks.

dale93

zeddyzed

Josh Green, Mzunga, Russell from GC

conor94

atley has got to be on the bench he will just to much of a bargain to leave him out callinan is a bargain for the bench mzungu should play most of the year ive got him on the ground but i believe he will play on the wing or half back and could be the x factor to a better placing for freo could see him doing maybe a simmilar thing to barlow yess yess i know its a big call but deffinetly has the pottential

McRooster

Quote from: ronl on January 17, 2011, 05:47:18 PM
Callinan and Mcneill are super cheap and will probably get games within the first few weeks.
You sure about that?
Mzungu (for mid/fwd), X Clarke (for mid/back), Polec for stay at home mid who will play and provide you coverage.

LiveTheDream

from what i've heard and read so far, cheap mids that are likely to play include:

x. clarke, beams, green, hibberd, mzungu, weller, callinan, mcneil

CuStArDaRm

as per usual, we just gotta see what the Nab brings

McRooster

But will the format of the televised part of the NAB allow us to really base an educated estimation of who will play Rnd 1?
I think the best indications will be for the losers of the NAB first rounds and how they perform in the regional NAB challenge where teams will revert to regular playing conditions. These games unfortunately are rarely televised, if at all, and only the most dedicated of DT enthusiast will get full value by attending those games live. This means lots of travel  :P

CuStArDaRm

all true, but im sure Fantasy freako, monty and the DT boys etc etc etc
will round off somehow to give us an indication of their performances and likelyhood of getting regular games.
Totally agree thogh it does make things dificult but I see it as a positive coz I know my mates will have no idea who to pick now on their bench coz its not as obvious as last year.
Better for SC/DT tragics like me ;)

McRooster

*shifty eyes*

:-X don't tell your mates - until the season starts anyway  ;)

DamenS

Don't kid yourselves ... Fantasy Freako will have a nice list of EVERYONE'S scores and averages throughout the preseason as well as handy hints and tips sent out to everyone who registers for Dreamteam.  The Herald Sun will do the same "hand-holding" for everyone in Supercoach  - virtually picking the best starting team for them ... seriously it pisses me off badly and I'd stop doing my own research if I could without getting bad withdrawals !!