Previous topic - Next topic

Who should take my final spot?

Morton
Fyfe
Duncan
Fevola
other

West_Bulldog

I'm trying to decide who I want to have in my forwards for 329K or less. At the moment I have Morton but I'm not happy with that. I've got 3 players I'm thinking of which are FYFE, DUNCAN, FEVOLA. This is how my forward line stands atm:
FWD: A. Didak, C. Sylvia, N. Riewoldt, R. Murphy, M. Morton, D. Petrie, D. Prestia (J. Darling, S. Phillips, A. Steinberg)

All help would be appreciated, and please vote
(p.s) if you vote other please post who you think would be better

Cheers

FLOPITOUT1

Adz23

Chris Dawes could be a unique option for you, avg: 74.9, Price: $379,000 however that will be reduced at the start of the yr, so its a option you could work with

nas

Duncan could be a surprise also

McRooster

Chopps

Holz

look at petterd as well, i c urrently have him and knights

elephants

what about mitch duncan? was good last year when he played can he crack into the team? also is he a second or third year player?

Flemo

Nick Riewoldt is the obvious stand out IMO

His cousin Jack should be an interesting pick due to training harder and going to spend more time up the field.

I like to have a couple of MPP players so I would most likely go with someone like Didak and Duncan.

To afford big name players need to have a couple of cheapies as well so the likes of Brandan Matera, Daniel Menzel look good.

Then a couple of mid price picks IMO

j959

Quote from: Holzman on January 16, 2011, 09:04:36 PM
look at petterd as well, i c urrently have him and knights
+1 - for Petterd might depend on his price though, I think the fanplanner discount is generous but hard for m0nty to tell at this stage ... (he's almost rookie priced, got to be a bargain if he stays there)

Hawka

i like mitch mroton more middie time

juzzyj

McRooster

What did you decide West_Bulldog? and have you got any mail on Matthew Panos and his chances up forward this year  ???

dylsta05

diddley

the other one to look at would be dangerfield. has shown a bit of potential, 40 games under his belt, and coming into his 4th season. plenty of the veterans in the midfield have left, leaving a gaping hole, and he has c/f MPP.