Toying with some Idea's

Started by West_Bulldog, January 16, 2011, 02:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you rate this team

West_Bulldog

I was thinking about some unique players and not going with some lock and load players (swan). This is with byes considered and I'm only playing for the league win.

TEAM NAME: My Cunning Stunts
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, B. Deledio, G. Broughton, P. Duffield, J. Adcock, B. Jacobs (M. Hibberd, D. Talia, B. Wilson)
MID: M. Boyd, M. Barlow, L. Hayes, L. Anthony, A. Gaff, A. Krakouer (S. Atley, X. Clarke, T. Mzungu)
RUC: A. Sandilands, K. Tippett (S. Lycett, Z. Smith)
FWD: A. Didak, C. Sylvia, N. Riewoldt, R. Murphy, M. Morton, D. Petrie, D. Prestia (J. Darling, S. Phillips, A. Steinberg)
CASH LEFT: $14,600

All feedback and comments would be appreciated. Please can you rate out of 10. Cheers   

Justin Bieber

Team looks alright.
Backs are really stacked but 2 Freo players there could hurt (for overall as they are in 2 league-free weeks). Other than that, looking good 8).
Mids are alright. A bit different for the rookies but I doubt you'd go in with all those exact rookies into the season (everybody will change rookies). Barlow could be risky coming off the surgery. He proved he was a GUN last year but an injury could keep him down a bit unless he shows he's over it in the NAB Cup.
Like the Rucks. Tip/Petrie combo could work.
Like the unqiues in Murphy and Morton. Both could be good (Murphy if he gets his body right and Morton if playing midfield).

All in all, looks like a good core squad to build from.

West_Bulldog

I got the freo players in there coz they are the best team with the best players that play in the multi-bye round. It will change a lot but the start of season but this year I wanna take a bit of a gamble and unique.
Cheers for the feedback mate

crumpetjack

I like the side, particularly Boyd, Sylvia and Broughton & Duffield picks.

But don't trust Murphy and Morton - whats made go for them?

West_Bulldog

I don't mind murphy because he is capable of the big scores and he is a dpp link between forwards and back. If he stays injury free then he can reach an average of 80+. As for Mitch Morton I have my doubts, I'll look arround for some1 else and maybe wait till NAB cup to find a rookie to take his spot and save some cash. Any suggestions?

Jukes

Defence is good but I wouldn't have two near-premiums in the same line. 8/10 same as mine I think.
Swan is a must have. If you don't have him, you'd better have a good reason. Barlow may not be abck at 100% so watch pre-season. Again Swallow is a should-have.
I had Tippett last year and he screwed me over, but could be a good pick-up.
I'd prefer Browny to Murphy, get money by a possible downgrade, like Barlow to somebody like Swallow/Shuey/Foley/McLean, might even raise up enough money to go to Chappy.

Rate mine please: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23942.0.html