Main Menu

Bargain Ruck 2011

Started by nick1408, January 15, 2011, 05:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quite the strong midfield you've built up with Swallow benched :o.

*Peace Out Pplz.

Spite

Monster team now nick, I see you have higgins as D8 (or knights) and A.Swallow as M7

If you can upgrade stanley to a premium mid for around 50k, you will be close to be able to getting Smith to cox/sandi after their byes leaving you with 4 trades and an extremely solid team.

Great effort, hope you smash it this round!!!!

nick1408

Spite, you have read my mind.  Right now I am looking at turning Stanley into Broughton then downgrade Vickery to upgrade Smith into Cox and keep Petrie for the season.

The other option is to downgrade Hibberd, change Stanley into Broughton and upgrade Smith into Cox leavung me with Vickery on the bench.

personally, I like option two better as it leaves me with more options later down the track.

nick1408

2196.  Lost about 40 points by choosing Hibberd over Jacobs but won out with Mzungo missing as I had Issac Smith as emergency.

I am interested to see if I went up in rankings again as I think all the people who had Enrigt will beat me.

Flame

Quote from: nick1408 on June 26, 2011, 08:35:38 PM
2196.  Lost about 40 points by choosing Hibberd over Jacobs but won out with Mzungo missing as I had Issac Smith as emergency.

I am interested to see if I went up in rankings again as I think all the people who had Enrigt will beat me.
I lost 40 points too with that choice. Smith was handy this week. I had enright and beat you by 3 points.

You have built a great team nick.

nick1408

only one change this week - Hibberd for Broughton.  Looking to get Sylvia next week for Knights and then Cox in a few weeks when he bottoms out.  May need to trade Lobbe in next week to facilitate.  That will be all my trades done then.

nick1408

Decent score this week - 2258.  With the likelyhood of Smith being out Lobbe will come in and I am thinking of swapping Evans for Fasulo as well.  Not too sure about the second but it is a thought.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: nick1408 on April 08, 2011, 04:03:15 PM
I've made my first trade - Everitt to Suckling.  It is a bit of a gamble trade but I feel there is really no downside as either Suckling will average around 70 or he will average 95.  Everitt could also do this but I'm not sure he can now.  The only gamble here is the one trade I spent to save $70k

if only we all had your psychic skills

Justin Bieber

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 04, 2011, 12:18:26 AM
Quote from: nick1408 on April 08, 2011, 04:03:15 PM
I've made my first trade - Everitt to Suckling.  It is a bit of a gamble trade but I feel there is really no downside as either Suckling will average around 70 or he will average 95.  Everitt could also do this but I'm not sure he can now.  The only gamble here is the one trade I spent to save $70k
if only we all had your psychic skills
So any tips on who will win the Premiership nick? :P.

Nice score this round. I was hoping Fasolo would play as he'd give me a downgrade option. But his JS isn't great and what we need now is cover who will play :-\. Add to that it's a rookie sideways with Evans not gaining alot. It's risky I'd give you that but could pay off like the above trade :P.

*Peace Out Pplz.

nick1408

Suckling wasn't too bad but I feel my best pick for the year was Shiels in the original 33 players selected.

Miss Pies

I jumped on Hale a few weeks ago to compliment Petrie's DPP, pretty happy with him so far :)

nick1408

Couple of small changes this week - O'Keefe and Lobbe in, Knights and Smith out.  3 trades left.

nick1408

2228 this week.  I am happy with that.  It will be interesting to see how much the overall increase is.

Spite

Another great score nick! Smashed into 764th... Keep the damage coming!

Justin Bieber

Big score this week :o. Nice week and great jump 8). Top 1k surely means your Bargain Ruck Theory is pretty good idea to think about future years if enough cheap rucks to choose from.

*Peace Out Pplz.