Main Menu

The League

Started by ossie85, January 15, 2011, 10:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Will do MajorLazer, but there's quiet a few changes so I'm gonna do all after lock-out :) You guys are an indecisive bunch!

MajorLazer

Thanks Ossie. It's the All-Stars fault. I changed my team name ages ago. ;)

Justin Bieber

New Article by me is up :D. Take a Look Vics!!!

A bad day for The League is 38 views. Just went through a rough patch but picking up  interest again 8).

ossie85

Thanks for the article HP!

Yeah, people jumped off for a bit when the football started and people were madly fixing their teams!

We're closing in on 11,000 views, average 145 per day and have averaged 253 per day in March. Facebook will start to get worried LOL

Justin Bieber

WOOOOO! Hopefully gets some more interest back into the league after the teams are now hopefully sorted for a week or two.

Gave me an excuse to write an article for the hell of it ;D. Just to keep the banter flowing outside the coaches board.

Nice one for the Fantasy Champion as well. Quite interesting and being a stats man, I'd guess we'll expect a few of these throughout the year :P. Can't wait for the calculated odds in a few rounds!

korza

@Ossie

I'm a little behind this year, but had a quick look at The League site. Hope to spend more time on it. Well done and i hope to contribute as the season unfolds.

KORZA

ossie85

MTTY posted an article, good to see. Round 3 results are also up and running

RiOtChEsS

updated my season blog, im wondering will i have to break it into parts eventually eg rds 1-6 7-12 13-18 and 19-24 due to size constraints...

new article/coach talk up too... http://league32.wordpress.com/2011/04/11/the-round-from-hell/

ossie85

Cheers Marcz :)

Yeah, maybe separating it into rounds could be best

EDIT - Just worked out how to move it up the list, so you're probably fine

RiOtChEsS

Thanks heaps Oss and cheers for tidying it up a bit too ;) its much easier on the eye :D

ossie85

Justin Bieber

Was a great read Oss and nick :D. Nice to know I'm not much in the line for wooden spoon at least!

MTTY

Posted an article today, on Trade Strategy ;D

ossie85

Quote from: MTTY on May 20, 2011, 03:15:37 PM
Posted an article today, on Trade Strategy ;D

Can't see it MTTY?