Main Menu

The League

Started by ossie85, January 15, 2011, 10:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on January 26, 2011, 06:38:00 PM

I'd like to see some more banter! And your right bb, would be good to see more pictures :) You guys give me your team logos and they'll be put up on the site :)

If anyone wants to have a crack at odds preseason (my method needs numbers), I'd be keen for that to :)
Ossie I put my Matchbox Matadors logo in the team logo thread. You could add that if you want ;)

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 26, 2011, 08:21:15 PM
I can't seem to make a logo for myself :'(.
I have one next to one of my comments but not the other?
My pic came up automatically after I'd logged into my Wordpress account and the attached Gravatar appeared.

As for odds maybe we should at least post our rankings from last year and create some form of seeding, then ranking could be weighted with an adjustment to those who actually won their GF's and what their team value was worth dollar wise.

nas

Quote from: McRooster on January 26, 2011, 09:31:00 PM
My pic came up automatically after I'd logged into my Wordpress account and the attached Gravatar appeared.

As for odds maybe we should at least post our rankings from last year and create some form of seeding, then ranking could be weighted with an adjustment to those who actually won their GF's and what their team value was worth dollar wise.

Good idea & for the both SC/DT or in some peoples cases 3 of >> Virtual Sports AFL?

ossie85

Yeah, noticed that myself. It seems to think you were 2 people for some reason

Justin Bieber

Maybe he wasn't logged on for one of the comments so wasn't on his wordpress account (before he made one)? That would mean he wouldn't get an avatar even though it's still the same name as it wasn't an account.

McRooster

Quote from: ossie85 on January 27, 2011, 08:44:06 AM

Yeah, noticed that myself. It seems to think you were 2 people for some reason
My wife often thinks I do the work of 2 men  ;) I just tell her I do the work to benefit ALL mankind  :)
HP is right, I didn't log in to my Wordpress until after the first post - sorry  :-[
The League is looking very  8)

HillHero13

ossie85

Quote from: HillHero13 on January 28, 2011, 02:52:48 AM
how do i do one?

Received your email :) should now just be able to follow the prompts from the email I sent you

HillHero13

ok done that, now how do i make a blog on The League

MTTY

Sent you a pm ossie  ;D

ossie85

MTTY

Quote from: ossie85 on January 28, 2011, 05:22:57 PM

And invite sent :)
Hey ossie when it says enter the .web address do i make my own or do i put in the league32?

ossie85

Your own, but people tell me there's another option if you don't want one...

MTTY

Quote from: ossie85 on January 28, 2011, 06:35:58 PM

Your own, but people tell me there's another option if you don't want one...
just made a random one so i have signed up how do i start blogging

ossie85

Go to My Blogs --> The League --> Dashboard/New post