Main Menu

The League

Started by ossie85, January 15, 2011, 10:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Trying to blog the results, stats, trials and tribulations of the FanFooty coaches league. Hopefully we get some good chatter

Website is here:
http://league32.wordpress.com/

Should provide some good entertainment. The coaches who are in this league and want to blog, give me a yell, and I'll add you as a contributor :)

And there's even a TWITTER account (@league32) for those that way inclined. So plz follow

Still in development! Suggestions welcome.

bomberboy0618

ill blog oss :)
btw, looks legendary :D

ossie85

m0nty's given The League a bit of advertising on Twitter (cheers m0nty, legendary stuffy)

And DTTalk is officially following The League also. 2 days in and I'm liking the signs! Let's get the movement going ;)

roo boys!

Yeah I'll blog a bit :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on January 15, 2011, 01:55:15 PM

m0nty's given The League a bit of advertising on Twitter (cheers m0nty, legendary stuffy)

And DTTalk is officially following The League also. 2 days in and I'm liking the signs! Let's get the movement going ;)
Awesome stuff oss!!!

Just looked and see that we have a few followers!!! Nice. Might write something up when I have some free time (last week of January probably).

ossie85

Great guys, you will have to PM your email addresses so I can add you to contributors. Doesn't have to be anything fancy.

MTTY

so you hav to be a coach (so have atleast 1000 posts)?

ossie85

Quote from: MTTY on January 15, 2011, 02:41:41 PM

Yup MTTY soz. You'd be a deserving member of the Coaches club, still a few spots left though, you never know :) Only 654 points to go ;)

MTTY

Quote from: ossie85 on January 15, 2011, 02:47:56 PM

Yup MTTY soz. You'd be a deserving member of the Coaches club, still a few spots left though, you never know :) Only 654 points to go ;)
yeah only :o

ossie85

With the way the AFL draft thread is going, you could get them all on that!

Alex7089

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MTTY on January 15, 2011, 02:50:51 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on January 15, 2011, 02:47:56 PM
You can get it as once the season opens officially, there will be plenty to post about in the Fantasy sections (more than now).

I thought the AFL doesn't count to post tally ;). The Fantasy and Team boards do.
yeah only :o

MTTY

so what date is the cut of to join caus I'm moving on up 618 to go. ;)

ossie85

Until spots are filled really. Don't go spamming too much :) It'll happen! Rate me teams is a good place to get your post count up and be productive

MTTY

Quote from: ossie85 on January 15, 2011, 03:43:58 PM

Until spots are filled really. Don't go spamming too much :) It'll happen! Rate me teams is a good place to get your post count up and be productive
na dont worry about spamming dont like it am just giving my opinions in the team boards sections