Main Menu

The League

Started by ossie85, January 15, 2011, 10:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

I've sent oss a PM :)

ossie85

Hey Fletch, sent an invite to the email you gave me, but according to the site you haven't accepted it yet. You sure you gave me a correct address?

And RB, you've been added :)

Fletch74

Quote from: ossie85 on January 23, 2011, 10:01:59 AM

Hey Fletch, sent an invite to the email you gave me, but according to the site you haven't accepted it yet. You sure you gave me a correct address?

Ok, well I didn't notice I had an e-mail. I'm still trying to understand the site.... I'll have a look, I didn't notice that I had an e-mail....

Fletch74

Quote from: ossie85 on January 23, 2011, 10:01:59 AM

As I said this sort of thing is a bit beyond my depth. I think I might have given you my blog address if that's right. I'll PM you :-[

ossie85

Tis cool! I'm still learning ;)

roo boys!

Hey Q, how did you make your username Master Q? Mine says I can only have lower case letters and numbers, so I can't have roo boys!, I have to make it rooboys..

PS Oss, orangutans are blue. ;)

DazBurg

finally with my day off being today i got the chance to introduce  myself on the blog finally...lol

Fletch74

Quote from: DazBurg on January 23, 2011, 11:21:20 AM
finally with my day off being today i got the chance to introduce  myself on the blog finally...lol
Saw that Daz, well done. Will have to try and do mine at some time ;)

Justin Bieber

MajorLazer

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ;D

Also, Villa FTW!!! ;D

Master Q

Quote from: roo boys! on January 23, 2011, 11:07:54 AM
Hey Q, how did you make your username Master Q? Mine says I can only have lower case letters and numbers, so I can't have roo boys!, I have to make it rooboys..

PS Oss, orangutans are blue. ;)
My username is actually themasterq, but I made it displau Master Q

roo boys!

Barlow 21

ossie85

Yus :)

Just PM email plz

bomberboy0618

His already got an account, its ohnoes7