Main Menu

The League

Started by ossie85, January 15, 2011, 10:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: Fletch74 on January 22, 2011, 02:22:48 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on January 22, 2011, 02:19:00 PM
u know even though i'm joined up i have no idea how to makea post....(not a comment but like a post introducing myself like the rest of u did)
+1 I don't know how to get myself on as a Coach on the side like all the others...
i'm pretty sure to get urt name on the side u need to sign  upand pm os ur email

Fletch74

Quote from: DazBurg on January 22, 2011, 02:25:10 PM
u know even though i'm joined up i have no idea how to makea post....(not a comment but like a post introducing myself like the rest of u did)
+1 I don't know how to get myself on as a Coach on the side like all the others...
i'm pretty sure to get urt name on the side u need to sign  upand pm os ur email
Oh ok, PM on here...

nas

hey Daz & Fletch if i can do it you guys can

DazBurg

Quote from: Fletch74 on January 22, 2011, 02:26:27 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on January 22, 2011, 02:25:10 PM
Oh ok, PM on here...
yeah sign up there and pm him on here with ur email ;)

nas

Correct get ossie to approve & away you go. That is the first & only time tho

Fletch74

Quote from: naste on January 22, 2011, 02:26:57 PM
hey Daz & Fletch if i can do it you guys can
I managed to leave a reply I think...

I'll work on it!

nas

If I can help apart from the approving bit i will

DazBurg

Quote from: naste on January 22, 2011, 02:29:33 PM
If I can help apart from the approving bit i will
where do u write ur own bit like u did introducing yourself?

nas

Fletch74

I've PM'd Ossie... I think I'll be mostly reading...

DazBurg

thanks Naste now i know how to.... ;) :D

ossie85

Hopefully that link naste sent worked :) Let me know if any problems! Fletch, you've been added!

McRooster

ossie is there a way you can remind/send me what I did post? (I posted in the cup comments and the three backs comments). Do you kep a log of comments awaiting approval similar in the way m0nty has a log of the live chat?

ossie85

Quote from: McRooster on January 23, 2011, 04:59:12 AM
ossie is there a way you can remind/send me what I did post? (I posted in the cup comments and the three backs comments). Do you kep a log of comments awaiting approval similar in the way m0nty has a log of the live chat?

Yup

Your comments were:

mcrooster

What do you mean “if”, don’t you mean when

“When McRooster, an All-Star, beats Hellopplz, a Vic, McRooster earns the All-Stars 2 points” â€" that’s better!

To make it fairer for the Vics maybe don’t award conference round points maybe award points 32 down to 1 each round for positions 1 to 32? That might keep the competitive mix going rather than 3 or 4 teams from one conference that might create that ten point advantage each week with a continued dominance that might see the Cup decided before it’s begun.

#
   McRooster
Submitted on 2011/01/20 at 8:13 pm
You will need all three as your mates will have all three. You don’t want to get caught out just for the sake of being different

Fletch74

Hey Ossie, I'm still not added down the side as a coach...?