Main Menu

Rate It!

Started by The Roo Boy, January 15, 2011, 01:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Roo Boy

TEAM NAME: The roo boy

DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, B. Deledio, J. Drummond, N. Krakouer, A. Otten, D. Heppell
(J. Toy, K. Hunt, M. Hibberd)

MID: D. Swan, M. Boyd, K. Jack, D. Mundy, J. Trengove, D. Swallow
(A. Krakouer, S. Blease, W. Andreoli)

RUC: M. Jamar, J. Fraser
(Z. Smith, M. Daw)

FWD: P. Chapman, N. Riewoldt, L. Franklin, C. Sylvia, B. Dick, C. Knights,B. Matera
(T. Mzungu,  C. Dixon, M. Quinn)

CASH LEFT: $12,600

If Dick gets a game might be a cash cow.
trengrove or scully?

Knowall

Defence nice not sure about Krakeour tho
Jack and Mundy delicious uniques,  Trengove im not sure hes going to do any better this year than last.  Id pefer Scully who could be like the Hill of 2011 and improve as a second year player.  But overall id say theres even better options
Rucks Jamar nice unique im not sure about Fraser dont really know what to say about him except i wouldnt have him in my team
Chapman not for me this year, Dick u could be right except u have to be positive hell be in the side each week.
7.5/10

You can rate my team if u like
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23877.0.html

The Roo Boy

cheers  :D

i've heard that trengrove has hit the gym and is a unit and also improved hes fitness so i reckon he will probaly be hitting the 85+ this season.

Luigi197

8/10 from me

like the backs
would swap mundy and jack duo to hodge and l.anthony duo possibly... mayb another rookie instead of Trengove... and try get some good MPP's in your mids as rookies instead of Blease or that Andreoli guy...
Rucks are risky... u dont wanna make trades there... try Sandi and Jolly duo if possible, otherwise petrie
Rioli over Frankin IMO and reconsider Dick and Dixon, not because of there names...  ::)

Luigi

enzedder

Not having Sandilands is a brave move. Personally I don't like it but you've got Goddard, Swan, Riewoldt and Chapman so it's hard to criticize.