Almost greatness

Started by hellyeh12, January 14, 2011, 06:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellyeh12

This is another team I have been playing around with and think ive almost got my team for this year. Will be a few changes with rokkies and any injuries come up. After looking at teams on here alot seem to be the same. Im going for a league win so it doesnt bother me too much.

Let me know some thoughts on what you think of this team

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Brett Deledio, Greg Broughton, Jack Grimes, Andy Otten, Ben Jacobs
Michael Hibberd, Daniel Talia, Josh Toy

Dane Swan, Matthew Boyd, Leigh Montagna, Liam Anthony, David Swallow, Dyson Heppell
Andrew Krakouer, Mitchell Wallis, Tendai Mzungu

Aaron Sandilands, Josh Fraser
Daniel Gorringe, Joel Tippett

Alan Didak, Colin Sylvia, Nick Riewoldt, Matthew Pavlich, Ricky Petterd, Drew Petrie, Dion Prestia
Brandon Matera, Cameron Richardson, Luke Tapscott

hally25547

great team, my only issue is fraser. 9/10

can you rate my team please
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23839.0.html

hellyeh12

yes frazer is a little worrying but thats the risk you take. if i was to spend more on another ruckman im not sure wat line i would sacrifice the cash for? any ideas?

Justin Bieber

I really like the team! A good balance between players around the ground as well as Premiums-Rookies.

I don't mind Fraser if you are looking for a cheap ruckman. He can play the DT game so seems pretty cheap for what he normally does.

McRooster

4 of your forwards have the bye in rnd 5 and two have MPP. Sylvia and Petterd will have to move to the mid pine, Mzungu and Krakoeur into playing forward. This leaves only Cam Richardson saving the forwards and Wallis saving the mids.
You now rely on Prestia, Swallow and Heppell to produce and have the worry about the scoring rate of the returning Anthony and Petrie.
- at least it's not a league round  and like you say your going for the league win ;)
A taste of the overall is always nice though so maybe a forward that isn't playing rnd 5 - like Knights for Petterd could be an option (he's another 30k if you have it).
Good luck with Fraser, very brave.

8.5/10

Jukes

9/10, I agree with most players, but;

Jack Grimes I don't trust
Fraser is not that good anymore

Otehr than that great team but I see a few weaknesses

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23942.0.html
Rate mine please?

juzzyj

Quote from: McRooster on January 16, 2011, 01:59:46 PM
4 of your forwards have the bye in rnd 5 and two have MPP. Sylvia and Petterd will have to move to the mid pine, Mzungu and Krakoeur into playing forward. This leaves only Cam Richardson saving the forwards and Wallis saving the mids.
You now rely on Prestia, Swallow and Heppell to produce and have the worry about the scoring rate of the returning Anthony and Petrie.
- at least it's not a league round  and like you say your going for the league win ;)
A taste of the overall is always nice though so maybe a forward that isn't playing rnd 5 - like Knights for Petterd could be an option (he's another 30k if you have it).

8.5/10
Isn't Dream Team off for the 3 rounds 5 6 7 ?

Justin Bieber

The league won't have matches but Overall I think is still going those rounds.

McRooster

Quote from: juzzyj on January 19, 2011, 12:57:49 PM
Quote from: McRooster on January 16, 2011, 01:59:46 PM

8.5/10
Isn't Dream Team off for the 3 rounds 5 6 7 ?
We do not compete in League matches in rnd 4,5,6,16,19 but my strong understanding is that points will still accrue overall similar in the way they did last year from rnd 1 over every home and away rnd.