Main Menu

Problem with fanplanner..please help...

Started by pinochio, January 14, 2011, 10:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinochio

Im a forum member but when I try logging in on the home page it wont let me so hence I cant use the fanplanner???

help me guys!

Thx

Willinz

This site is split up into two areas, Main page and forums. You will need to create logins for each individually.

Speculator

that is not the issue. it has also blocked me from logging into my main fanplanner team aswell. I can get into my dreamteam one but not my supercoach one.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Speculator on January 14, 2011, 12:33:40 PM
that is not the issue. it has also blocked me from logging into my main fanplanner team aswell. I can get into my dreamteam one but not my supercoach one.
Go down to the feedback section on the main page for the forums. Can ask m0nty why that is happening for you there where he usually answers.

Can always make a new SC team I suppose if you can remember most of the players?

valkorum

I am able to log in to my fanplanner team fine.  There are seperate user accounts that you need to create

1) www.fanfooty.com.au/forum
2) www.fanfooty.com.au

j959

Quote from: valkorum on January 14, 2011, 01:54:04 PM
I am able to log in to my fanplanner team fine.  There are seperate user accounts that you need to create

1) www.fanfooty.com.au/forum
2) www.fanfooty.com.au
i think they're talking about a different issue valk - i had it happen to me once, not really sure what happened but I couldn't access a plan team even after clicking on the "change team in focus" link.

think Spec's suggestion of checking the feedback section is good - i'm pretty sure there's a topic about it from memory.

it wouldn't take me to the list of plan teams that i had.
I left it a day or two and when I came back it was fine