Main Menu

Rate This!

Started by Knowall, January 13, 2011, 10:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

great backs no issues.
mids are a bit weak. vince could be good, but we'll see.
dont like shuey, as plenty of ppl have said your better off getting a rookie. remember 2nd year rule?
rucks are good.
great forwards, but dont have danger and knights, 1 or the other.
with that spare cash you should go shuey to a premium.
good team 8.5

Luigi197

fix the layout....

Try Hurn and Grimes to Goddard and Knights... and watch the backs rookies in NAB
Swan over Pendels and Hodge if GOD is in BAC
Vince and Shuey for Heppel and Foley IMO; Gaff for Polec... dont know much about Blease... Hibberd ATM for me but only who ever plays more..
Petrie to Jolly done and dusted soon!
Dont like the Dangerfield and Knights combo though stuck on explanations or solutions

Luigi

Knowall

Thanks Macca and Luigi some of ur points are very valid.  I actually tried to make it easy to read macca  :-[
Not sure what U meant Luigi about Hurn, Grimes and Goddard and knights.
Vince is a safer bet than Foley IMO With Shuey he barely had a 1st year and hell be 20-21 i think so i dont think the second year rule comes into play hes so cheap and will average more than every rookie i reckon (big call)

To combat the Danger and Knights problem what do ppl think about having Petrie in fwd line? probally instead of knights
I think then i could afford M.Clarke in rucks and A.Swallow in Mids (replacing Polec) OR Jolly in rucks and L.Anthony in Mids?

Poa Free

Overall a pretty solid team, I think 2 rookies in the backs is a little risky, but if you had two you have chosen the right 2 with Heppell and Jacobs.

Vince could be a great pick if he is fit and firing in the NAB cup, I think you went Shuey for the same reason I went Gysberts, so don't have an issue there. If Vince isn't firing in the NAB cup try to upgrade him to a premium Mid.

Rucks are pretty standard.

Forwards are pretty good apart from having 2 crows in there, but I guess if you have the cover for them it shouldn't be a issue.

8.5/10