Gibbs ??? Adcock ??? Delidio ???

Started by juzzyj, January 13, 2011, 10:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juzzyj

Why are Gibbs Adcock and Delidio so popular this year ? I had Gibbs last year and he was good but i think he will be playing deeper in defence this year may not score like previous years , and i really don't know much about Adcock or why people are so keen on Delidio ??

Gibbs is a pretty handy player, never injured/reported and Ratten has said he will spend more time in midfield this year. Adcock is way under value (provided he can stay fit but is injured alot). Delidio also a pretty handy player who could play a midfield roll and is MPP this year. Just my opinion. 

elephants

juzzyj

I have currently got Enright instead of delidio still not sure everyone seems to want delidio

McRooster

Deledio scores 100+ points at better than 1 in 3 matches over the last 3 seasons and has only missed 4 games in 6 years, very, very consistent.
MPP means he should be as locked as any player this season.

If you do not have him then you face being wrong just for the sake of being different  ;)

juzzyj

McRooster

Quote from: juzzyj on January 13, 2011, 11:37:33 PM
HMmm fair call mate thanks
No worries j  ;)

You can show your appreciation here http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23614.240.html

Then I shall be the one thanking you  ;D

elephants

Hahaha rooster, picking up the extra votes here and there hah

Chopps

anyone enlighten me to adcock, the reason i ask is structurally he fits, injury wise he seems a big big risk, need risks but want calculated ones not random he is injury prone that will do ones

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on January 16, 2011, 02:13:09 PM
anyone enlighten me to adcock, the reason i ask is structurally he fits, injury wise he seems a big big risk, need risks but want calculated ones not random he is injury prone that will do ones

just over 200k for someone who has averaged 85 and with all the players leaving in Brisbane is guaranteed a spot in the 22 and should get quite abit of the ball. Its a bit like picking up waters this year but with a beter Dt history. Gibbs and Deledio are so popular because its always good to pick as many midfielders as possible and deledio should play mostly mid and if gibbs goes in the mid he can average 110+.

Chopps

neither of adcocks injuries were reoccuring ones were they? knee and foot?

McRooster

Quote from: Chopps on January 16, 2011, 10:26:25 PM
neither of adcocks injuries were reoccuring ones were they? knee and foot?
Concusses easily too from memory......or is that me?  ;)

elephants

i alwas thought knees were reoccuring ?? i dont know haha :)

Chopps

i thought a cat took him down in 09 for a knee injury and the other one was like a broke foot or busted ankle so not reocurring really should do some research, i am picking injury prone but not those dudes that have reoccuring yr in yr out ones bar chappy coz he is a gun

elephants

oh okay thanks chopps thats a very very valid point you make :)