Main Menu

An idea

Started by bomberboy0618, January 13, 2011, 09:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

I'm loving it here in Aus. Next season I'll be in Div 4, and I'll be better than all the teams. Scotland to me just looks like a Short-Term fix but eventually you'll have to leave as you won't survive in Div 3/4 for many seasons. TBH in a few seasons Div 1 and Div 2 in Scotland and Ireland will be very very strong.

chrisuzz

if u went to Sri Lanka wouldnt you get put in Div 4 anyways ?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: chrisuzz on January 13, 2011, 10:04:22 PM
if u went to Sri Lanka wouldnt you get put in Div 4 anyways ?
Probs but next year i defs will get div 3 stuff as im in div 2 atm.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Master Q on January 13, 2011, 10:00:08 PM
I'm loving it here in Aus. Next season I'll be in Div 4, and I'll be better than all the teams. Scotland to me just looks like a Short-Term fix but eventually you'll have to leave as you won't survive in Div 3/4 for many seasons. TBH in a few seasons Div 1 and Div 2 in Scotland and Ireland will be very very strong.

lmao you will survive in Div 4 Australia and we wont in Scotland?

flower off Q lol That's pretty funny mate when you struggle against all of us :P

Alex7089

My current country rank suggests I am good enough to be one of the better teams in Div 2 in Scotland.
I'm improving as well with a young team.

roo boys!

Exactly the same Alex, I am ranked good enough to be up there. Q, where are you in your country? ::)

chrisuzz

im doing okay seeing as i got 1st and 2nd ranked in my country and 2 guys around 30

roo boys!

Don't you mean league?....

chrisuzz

yeh league... but they are ranked 1 and 2 and the other two above me are around 30.

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 13, 2011, 10:08:13 PM

lmao you will survive in Div 4 Australia and we wont in Scotland?

flower off Q lol That's pretty funny mate when you struggle against all of us :P
But each season I'm playing against teams around my level. And I have a young team, lets say the average age is 21-22 in my team, and I'm in Div 5, next year it'll be 22-23 in Div 4, then 23-24 in Div 3, then 24-25 in Div 2, then 25 -26 when it is at it's prime in Div 1. In Scotland there are only 4 divisions, and other than the bots in Scotland there are a lot of good teams. I wouldn't be surprised if the leagues keep rotating until teams start leaving.

In Aus, it's much easier to promote as there are so many spots, and the good teams are only in Div 3 and better.

roo boys!

Ohh ok then, I thought you meant YOU were 1 and 2 and had 2 guys around 30 years old :P

Sorry Zz.

chrisuzz

nah dont worry read it and it makes no sense :P

i reackon ive drawn one of the tougher leagues

roo boys!

Yeah I think yours is the toughest isn't it? There was a topic about it on the Game Forums...

My league is pretty easy, I have BP and then a guy who used to be good but hasn't come on for months so his team is shower lol and the a guy who rated just under 100k, and the rest are really newbies or bots ;D

bomberboy0618

Arh only two more weeks of hols go back on the monday :'(

Alex7089

I have 1 bot 1 guy who was awesome but never plays his best team and one who is OK but I beat him twice so far, then newbies.