Please review my 2011 Team

Started by Tjthedj, January 13, 2011, 09:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjthedj

Really need some advise as first year player - all feedback welcome and appreciated 

BACKS
Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Duffield, Drummond, Otten, Jacobs
(Clarke, Iles, Richardson)

MIDS
Swan, Montagna, Anthony, Foley, Hartlett, D.SWallow
(Heppel, Mzungu, Krakour)

RUCKS
Sandi, Petrie
(Smith, Bailey)

FWDS
Chapman, Franklin, Riewolt, Goodes, Petterd, Knights, Prestia
(Darling, Matera, Callinan)

Thanks and regards

ossie85

You're missing a backmen :)

Hartlett an interesting choice, has some risk. Other than that, pretty solid team!

... wish I knew the 7th ruckmen!

Tjthedj

thanks ossie85, slotted in the 7th backdown - did say it was my first year - ha!!

BoredSaint

pretty solid team with a few uniques
id say 8.5/10
could downgrade chappy and improve mid IMO

Knowall

Backline is very nice.
Mids, i think uve got one too many midprices, id keep Anthony and either harlett or foley.  Im gunna say Harlett hes a good young player with good class so should score well for a youngish player.  Which ever one u drop replace with a rookie.
Id upgrade either Pettard or Knights, probally pettard as knights looks more certain for round 1.  You want to have a secure fwdline considering ur risky mids.

8/10

Justin Bieber

Backline looks solid. Like Duffield and Drummond as they could prove good buys.

I don't mind the midfield. Hartlett and Foley do have their injury pasts, but hopefully are over them. If they start up prior to the season, would ditch them.

Rucks and Forwards look good 8).

MTTY

. Backline is great, probably choose someone else then Clarke as you already have MPP, and rookies are of less risk then players with injury history.

. Good midfield, i see Montagna uping his game this year while some others see him as more of an upgrade target(food for thought), Hartlett is a risk that could pay of if fit as he is a great player from what i have seen when fit.

. Great rucks.

. And solid forwards though monitor Goodes role closely in Nab

overall- 9/10

Gooner

Too many injury risks.

Drummond, Hartlett, Anthony, Foley, Chappy and Pettard are all injury risks.

Tjthedj

Massive thanks for the feedback gents - will review mids and look to review injury prone players

Logic behind the mid-priced mids was they have greater scoring capability than similar priced backs and forwards albeit more injury prone - but if they are fit should score high and appreciate quickly and look to turn them around from rnd 10 - that was the logic anyway!!

Luigi197

Quote from: Tjthedj on January 13, 2011, 09:31:51 PM
Really need some advise as first year player - all feedback welcome and appreciated 

BACKS
Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Duffield, Drummond, Otten, Jacobs
(Clarke, Iles, Richardson)

MIDS
Swan, Montagna, Anthony, Foley, Hartlett, D.SWallow
(Heppel, Mzungu, Krakour)

RUCKS
Sandi, Petrie
(Smith, Bailey)

FWDS
Chapman, Franklin, Riewolt, Goodes, Petterd, Knights, Prestia
(Darling, Matera, Callinan)

Thanks and regards

Looks good for a first year player...

looks excellent actually... dont know much about Hartlett though u could trade him down to Conca or Gaff or someone similiar and upgrade Anthony as i feel Foley is more consistent