FFPL Matchday 6 Previews and Chat (I think)

Started by MajorLazer, January 13, 2011, 04:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Makinson is the one who will take the game from me though :p

flower off he is blind so he doesn't know which end to throw to.

Alex7089

40.1   6   Phalgun to Makinson : Wow! Just wow! Makinson swats that through square leg. It stays flat and clears the boundary in no time. 6 runs.
Told you I needed to get rid of him ::)

roo boys!

roo boys!

40.5   W   Phalgun to Chiba : Afternoon tea time! Jaffa of a ball there from Phalgun, moving away from Chiba at the last moment. It wasn't there to be nibbled at and it stuck like jam to Linton's hands. A shame for Chiba but that's the way the cookie crumbles...
S. Chiba c A. Linton b. G. Phalgun 8 (11b 0x4 0x6) SR:72.73

flowering let-down to the Shaggy family.

Alex7089

40.5   W   Phalgun to Chiba : Afternoon tea time! Jaffa of a ball there from Phalgun, moving away from Chiba at the last moment. It wasn't there to be nibbled at and it stuck like jam to Linton's hands. A shame for Chiba but that's the way the cookie crumbles...
S. Chiba c A. Linton b. G. Phalgun 8 (11b 0x4 0x6) SR:72.73

WOOO! Go the man who may become the next Shaggy!

He has a stick ::)

roo boys!

40.6   W   Phalgun to Qasim : Short down the leg side, it was close to the body. Qasim looks to pull, gets a glove to it, and it goes straight into the gloves of Dunn, who takes it gleefully.
A. Qasim c P. Dunn b. G. Phalgun 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

There's my tail at it's best :'(

Alex7089

40.6   W   Phalgun to Qasim : Short down the leg side, it was close to the body. Qasim looks to pull, gets a glove to it, and it goes straight into the gloves of Dunn, who takes it gleefully.
A. Qasim c P. Dunn b. G. Phalgun 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

SHAGGY JNR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roo boys!

Who's taking bets that Makinson can make 80 runs without letting Hof face a ball? Not me :'(

Fletch74

Holy crap, I am falling over... Have lost 3 wickets real quick, and still have 11 runs to get with 3 dreadful batsmen to come...

42.3 W Hussey to Bartlett : [catch] It was a hopeless long-hop until Bartlett pulled it straight to Peterson at square leg - what a mess!
C. Bartlett c C. Peterson b. M. Hussey 11 (6b 2x4 0x6) SR:183.33

Probably still be ok, but what was an easy win is becoming nail biting!!!

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on January 13, 2011, 04:41:40 PM
Who's taking bets that Makinson can make 80 runs without letting Hof face a ball? Not me :'(
He has it down to 70 now -.-

roo boys!

Boomz

End of over 40 (8 runs) - Gunz n Rozez(151-6). 57 runs required from 10 overs. RR 3.78 RRR 5.70
D. Shridhar 9 (13b) , G. Ferguson 19 (28b) , K. Sreedhar 10-1-49-0

Alex7089

Dot ball, Makinson back on strike :'(
COME ON SHAGGY JNR!

roo boys!

41.6   .   Bowen to van den Hof : A mix up in the middle nearly causes a run-out, but Makinson just scrambles back to the bowler's end in time. No runs, no wickets. Good value entertainment for a dot ball, though.

Good boy JPVDH :)

roo boys!

42.1   4   Phalgun to Makinson : There's no future bowling it there. Short, wide and very tasty, Makinson cuts to the boundary and Yavar has no chance running around from third man to cut it off.

Too little too late :'(