FFPL Matchday 6 Previews and Chat (I think)

Started by MajorLazer, January 13, 2011, 04:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Alex7089

End of over 1 (maiden) - Feeling Sheepish(0-0) RR 0.00
B. Hay 0 (6b) , D. Daryapurkar 0 (0b) , T. Stevenson 1-1-0-0

>:(

roo boys!

And it's a maiden :)

Qasim bowling his first ball for me, it's another dot :)

roo boys!

1.2   1   Qasim to Daryapurkar : Edged just wide of Makinson at slip! Third man comes around as the batsmen amble through for a single.

NOO I'VE LOST :'(

Alex7089

roo boys!

Alex7089

End of over 2 (5 runs) - Feeling Sheepish(5-1) RR 2.50
W. Shagmeister 0 (0b) , D. Daryapurkar 4 (3b) , A. Qasim 1-0-5-1

flower you Hay.

roo boys!

1.5   .   Qasim to Hay : [great fielding] A superb shot from Hay, driven elegantly on the off side, but an equally good diving effort by McLaughlin. Tough to decide what was better, the drive or the dive.

Not bad from a guy with ordinary fielding ;)
1.6   W   Qasim to Hay : Hay looks to drive through the on side and instead spoons the ball back to Qasim who accepts it with both hands.
B. Hay c & b. A. Qasim 1 (9b 0x4 0x6) SR:11.11

MARRY ME QASIMMMMMM!!

roo boys!

2.2   2   Stevenson to Daryapurkar : [misfield] Daryapurkar turns a straight delivery round the corner and runs the first hard. McLaughlin at fine leg feels the pressure and fumbles the pick up, allowing the ball to run away from him. Daryapurkar saunters back for a second. Stevenson kicks the turf in frustration.

Bad from a guy with ordinary fielding hahahaha LMFAO.
2.3   4   Stevenson to Daryapurkar : That shot alone was worth the entry fee, perfect timing from Daryapurkar and it races to the boundary for four.

flower you Darya :P

Damn I have to go out now, cya Alex :)

Alex7089

Boomz

2.2   .   Rudraraju to McFarlane : [dropped] McFarlane drives in the air, straight at cover point. Montgomery gets both hands to it but the ball doesn't stick, he has a second attempt at grabbing it before it hits the deck but fails miserably. He can't look Rudraraju in the eye.

FFS >:(

Alex7089

End of over 3 (9 runs) - Feeling Sheepish(14-1) RR 4.67
W. Shagmeister 0 (1b) , D. Daryapurkar 13 (8b) , T. Stevenson 2-1-9-0

Darya is the Watson of my team, he almost always gets a start, but since I bought him he has goen out in the nineties 4 times. :D

Alex7089

End of over 6 (5 runs) - Feeling Sheepish(25-1) RR 4.17
W. Shagmeister 1 (10b) , D. Daryapurkar 23 (17b) , A. Qasim 3-0-15-1

Shagmeister just settling into his innings, no pressure as Darya is doing well at the other end.

Alex7089

6.1   W   Stevenson to Daryapurkar : Nicked and gone! A simple catch for Cullen, Daryapurkar does not look too happy about that shot.
D. Daryapurkar c A. Cullen b. T. Stevenson 23 (18b 2x4 0x6) SR:127.78

The jinx is back :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on January 13, 2011, 06:20:49 AM
I only accept cash HP ;) you nearly wouln't have needed too as I only just remembered to set my team lol
Haha. Lucky. I will probably lose as you have a better Spin lineup than me ;).

End of over 7 (2 runs) - Hello(28-0) RR 4.00
A. Habib 14 (28b) , B. McFarlane 12 (14b) , K. Rudraraju 4-0-12-0
Not going too bad early :).