0 (0%)
3 (20%)
6 (40%)
1 (6.7%)
4 (26.7%)
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Nails

Your team is now an 8.4 with a stronger midfield...

I'd prefer to see you go I. Smith > 84k forward... B. Matera starting...

Then you have 28k or so from that trade plus the 28k you already have..
and upgrade someone else, maybe Joel Selwood to a 110 avg sort of player...

or if you want to be risky... Selwood > Kieran Jack

Then you'll have what? I'm not sure a fair bit of money to give a decent boost to another player.

bctanks

great team really like it, dont really like Petrie as second ruckman though but as long as Z Smith gets quite a few games i dont think u will be burnt. solid team 9.5

hally25547

MTTY

Hey mate more into SC myself but will give you my thoughts.

. Great Defence a lot like mine at the moment ;)

. Good mids, things to watch pre-season are if Bartel gets the tag or not and if Blease gets games i believe he will.

. Great Rucks can't go wrong with that combo.

. And once again good forwards the only criticism i can give is that it probably isn't a wise move having 3 dees in your forwards.

overall i'll give it a 9/10

hally25547

Thanks MTTY - i have had to change my backline slightly to fit under the cap but there is now only two melbourne players in forward line.

To everyone else i have updated my team with the new player prices, thoughts?

MTTY

Quote from: hally25547 on January 14, 2011, 01:16:09 AM
Thanks MTTY - i have had to change my backline slightly to fit under the cap but there is now only two melbourne players in forward line.

To everyone else i have updated my team with the new player prices, thoughts?
yeah still good 9.5/10, some people say Grimes is too injury prone but i like him and he is only a young player

Justin Bieber

I like it quite a bit. Solid overall team.

Backline has got the reliable ones and then the risks. Don't mind Adcock as he's cheap. Grimes is risky but has shown in glimpses, could be a GUN if only his injuries would stop ::).
Love the midfield mainly because it has Boyd and Joey (2 of my Fav Players :-*). All 4 of those premiums are great for DT. Not sold on Blease but rookies will change so I don't bother saying not to choose them. I won't know anymore than the next person!! ;D.
Rucks are Lock anbd Forget.
Forwards look a tad risky but could do well. We all have to take risks as long as you think they are worth it. Sidebottom to improve but is getting alot of Hype this pre season. Hate for him to be this year's Zbell or Danger :(.

hally25547

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 14, 2011, 01:40:54 AM
I like it quite a bit. Solid overall team.

Backline has got the reliable ones and then the risks. Don't mind Adcock as he's cheap. Grimes is risky but has shown in glimpses, could be a GUN if only his injuries would stop ::).
Love the midfield mainly because it has Boyd and Joey (2 of my Fav Players :-*). All 4 of those premiums are great for DT. Not sold on Blease but rookies will change so I don't bother saying not to choose them. I won't know anymore than the next person!! ;D.
Rucks are Lock anbd Forget.
Forwards look a tad risky but could do well. We all have to take risks as long as you think they are worth it. Sidebottom to improve but is getting alot of Hype this pre season. Hate for him to be this year's Zbell or Danger :(.

thanks for that Hello. Everyone is going on about Montagna and Boyd both having the round 4 bye but hopefully i can cover them with MPP.

Justin Bieber

Haha. If you choose the rookies right, can easily cover them ;). And if you have MPP rookies, even better 8).

pinochio

Love the team, similar to mine as u know :P

I would swap mzugna and callinan as you will need better cover in forwards as you have 4 superstars in mids.....i did the same thing....
...since you gotta think the mzunga > callinan :S

changed my team around since i thought i didnt have any cash left but i did!!!

P.

hally25547

Quote from: pinochio on January 14, 2011, 01:13:47 PM
Love the team, similar to mine as u know :P

I would swap mzugna and callinan as you will need better cover in forwards as you have 4 superstars in mids.....i did the same thing....
...since you gotta think the mzunga > callinan :S

changed my team around since i thought i didnt have any cash left but i did!!!

P.
cheers pinochio
but wouldnt swapping them around be pointless because Mzungu can still cover for forward injuries because he can swap with Callinan and others?

egosbar

still a little unsure on chapman and adcock they wont be in my side this year

rest of your team looks good as most will with the amount of cash this year

i posted my league team for you to rate ive taken that off and posted my overall team on here

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23898.0.html

i give you an 8.5 out of 10

hellyeh12

solid team mate. Im not 100% sold of cox tho. His body is getting older and nic nat will be taking 50% of the ruck load this year.

PowerMan

hally25547

thanks egosbar, hellyeh and powerman.

Steele Sidebottom being made a centre has really screwed me over so i have had to change my team. Please look at the first post to see.

Montagna - Anthony (needed the cash)
Daw - McDonald (Daw no longer a R/F)
Sidebottom - Buddy

Thoughts?