3 (20%)
6 (40%)
1 (6.7%)
4 (26.7%)
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

yogibear

solid team. 8/10.
Some selections i would be cautious depending on what ur planning to do in ur league. If your planning on just winning your league then dont worry bout having boyd and montagna in the same lineup as when they both have a bye, it lines up with a bye in the league fixtures aswell.

mind rating mine
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23928.0.html

underdog11

very good team
solid backline like the pick of grimes
good mids anothnys a good pick
solid rucks
great work in the forward line saving money

hally25547

i have been away for a few days and i have noticed that with the increase of some of the gc player prices i am in the red. the changes to my team are in bold on the first post.

thanks underdog and yogibear as well

McRooster

Quote from: hally25547 on January 12, 2011, 06:33:15 PM
i traded anthony to foley because i dont want to pick anthony as a keeper, i would rather upgrade a foley to someone like a montagna or selwood.

with the cash i made from that move i have upgraded adcock to broughton.

thoughts?
That is an excellent move and I respect the strategy behind your reasoning  8)
Not sure if I'm going to do it though as I feel the early scoring potential of Adcock will be better than Foley with all the Lions departures and the structured TOG in Foley's return.
Adcock will be upgraded at some stage  ;)

hurley!

hally i really like your forward line,your rucks are no risk unless cox is still having niggles the eagles wont risk him if he isnt 100% they burnt me last year,mids stong not much risk there either strong safe side 8.5/10

Chopps

nice team hally not much anyone can suggest just what foley will go like thats all

hally25547

cheers McRooster, hurley and chopps.

more feedback is appreciated