GOING FOR OVERALL

Started by MTTY, January 12, 2011, 06:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

This team is going for overall with BYES taken into account

DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, B. Deledio, P. Duffield, J. Harbrow, J. Adcock, B. Jacobs (M. Hibberd, C. Richardson, B. Wilson)

MID: D. Swan, M. Boyd, L. Anthony, D. Swallow, A. Gaff, D. Heppell (A. Krakouer, T. Mzungu, B. Newton)

RUC: A. Sandilands, K. Tippett (S. Lycett, Z. Smith)

FWD: P. Chapman, C. Sylvia, N. Riewoldt, C. Rioli, M. Morton, D. Petrie, D. Prestia (A. Steinberg, J. Darling, S. Phillips)

CASH LEFT: $8,000

Thoughts?

hally25547

that looks really solid, Harbrow is a bit of risk but you have to take them. I really like Tippet and this year he could and should go bang. Not sold on Rioli or Morton but should be pretty good picks and improve on thier average. 8/10

Can you give my latest team a rate? Cheers, Hally
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23839.0.html

ronl

Good to hear you guys are onto Tippett.  This could be his year, the Crows were a rabble last year and the entire team was unmotivated.  This year will be different I think.

j959

very interesting, looks strong MTTY.

i don't know if you can take the Tippett risk for the overall but i s'pose you have to have some risk if you want to win it all ...  ;)

looks like Rd4 and Rd6 (& to some extent Rd5) most will have to live with 2 outs in either the back or fwd lines ...

eg Rd4 Goddard and Adcock/Drummond
Rd6 Chappy and Rioli
Rd5 Syliva and Darling (bench)

Justin Bieber

Like the Uniqueness of it :D.

Backs look good. Like Duffy there as he's a decent DTer. Harbrow is more suited to SC but could blossom being a leader at Gold Coast. Risky but pulled in a good 70 most weeks when I had him last year.
Midfield looks alright.
Tippett a risk as he's KPP but can improve his game. Risky but could p-ay off BIG. Also see how you used him for MPP purposes ;). Guessing that's why he's brought in?
Morton is a risky choice. I'd say go for him if he gets the midfield role he wants. If he's stuck in the forwardline, a pass?

RiOtChEsS

i like the tippet selection too bold but quite possibly a master stroke

MTTY

Thanks for the thoughts guys, the reason i have Tippett is for both MPP and so the byes have less affect

RiOtChEsS

he had a sophmore slump last year u would think he is on the up from here on and the cows should moo more this year which would equal more pill