check out my team for 2011

Started by Kanga King, January 12, 2011, 06:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanga King

Team 1
DEF: B. Goddard, C. Enright, G. Broughton, B. Symes, J. Grimes, A. Otten, C. Guthrie (S. Iles, D. Talia, J. Toy)
MID: D. Swan, M. Boyd, L. Montagna, K. Jack, D. Swallow, A. Gaff (D. Heppell, J. Green, T. Liberatore)
RUC: A. Sandilands, J. Fraser (M. Bailey, M. Daw)
FWD: N. Riewoldt, J. Brown, C. Rioli, T. Cloke, D. Petrie, D. Prestia, C. Knights (J. Darling, K. Harper, L. Tapscott)
CASH LEFT: $28,100

so what do u guys think about my team?

been playing around with my team and i came up with this
Team 2
DEF: B. Goddard, C. Enright, B. Deledio, G. Broughton, J. Grimes, A. Otten, B. Jacobs (C. Guthrie, D. Talia, J. Toy)
MID: D. Swan, M. Boyd, C. Judd, K. Jack, D. Swallow, N. Foley (A. Gaff, D. Heppell, M. Wallis)
RUC: A. Sandilands, J. Fraser (M. Bailey, J. Tippett)
FWD: A. Didak, N. Riewoldt, J. Brown, C. Rioli, C. Knights, D. Petrie, D. Prestia (J. Darling, K. Harper, L. Tapscott)
CASH LEFT: $400

Shaggers

I really like it mate, except for Liberatore and Cloke.

Give you a 9/10

Few different mixtures I havn't seen before

hally25547

Not a huge fan of some of your selections but if luck is on your side they could do well.

Backs: Who is Guthrie? Pretty solid but not sure about Symes.
Mids: I like the pick of Keiren Jack, should become a premium this year.
Rucks: Fraser is a risk but good.
Fwds: I hate Travis Cloke and i don't rate him, rioli can be inconsistent but should improve.

8/10 overall

can you please rate mine, cheers Hally

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23839.0.html

Kanga King

the reason i picked cloke is becasue if he can kick straight this season he should his average should rise to 95+ i think

Guthrie who did well in the draft combine and won the B&F for the Calder Cannons last season

RiOtChEsS

its a solid team with some unique picks... i like it

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Shaggers on January 12, 2011, 06:16:18 PM
I really like it mate, except for Liberatore and Cloke.

Give you a 9/10

Few different mixtures I havn't seen before
+1

hurley!

strong side but petrie is a huge risk with his foot problems....

j959

agree with hally's comments.

Quote from: Kanga King on January 12, 2011, 06:59:49 PM
the reason i picked cloke is becasue if he can kick straight this season he should his average should rise to 95+ i think
do you think the "if" will happen though??!   ;)
ie would you prefer to risk T Cloke when you could have Sidebum from the same team at a lower price??

also new sub/interchange rules, Pies may give Sidebum a run through the middle to give the likes of Swan, Pendles a rest in the fwd half??

Kanga King

Quote from: j959 on January 13, 2011, 04:04:49 PM
agree with hally's comments.

Quote from: Kanga King on January 12, 2011, 06:59:49 PM
do you think the "if" will happen though??!   ;)
ie would you prefer to risk T Cloke when you could have Sidebum from the same team at a lower price??

also new sub/interchange rules, Pies may give Sidebum a run through the middle to give the likes of Swan, Pendles a rest in the fwd half??

i forgot about to consider the interchange rule but the rule is stupid ayway they should of kept the old interchange rule

Kanga King

Quote from: hurley! on January 13, 2011, 03:53:16 PM
strong side but petrie is a huge risk with his foot problems....

petrie has been very durable  before his injury in 2010 and the roos plan to play him as a deep forward this season to reduce the risk of re injuring his foot

Chopps

Petrie is a must have risk i reckon