Main Menu

FTP FanFooty World Cup: Sign Up

Started by Master Q, January 12, 2011, 02:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Boomz

Quote from: Fletch74 on January 21, 2011, 06:27:27 PM
Why'd you put the poll up then?

+1 in the end it's ur choice but u shouldnt have done that if u were just going to change it and then not even say...

Master Q

My original idea was to let all you decide but I've changed my mind. Plus, the best way to find out who's the best is by playing SOD as T20 isn't really a big test.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Master Q on January 21, 2011, 06:20:17 PM
It'll be a SOD. I'm paying, so it's my decision.

Then tell people what you are doing. Don't use the "You're paying" thing Q, because we respect that but asking as what we want then changing it last minute without telling everyone is annoying.

If its such a big deal, I'll pay for it.

Hawka

i hope there is a t20 sometime in the near future then

8-6 Suited

Around March-April-May or so, I will be going away for 3-4 months on a cruise and a bit of a holiday. So I wont be around a great deal. -.- By holiday, I'm talking about having a baby. :P

Master Q

Shaggy is it really a big deal that you guys didn't know. Sometimes I think we take it a bit to seriously.

After the World Cup someone can set up a T20 comp Hawka.

8-6 Suited

It would be the 3rd SOD competition we have had, its a bit repetitive. A T20 is a change. As far as it seeing who is best, a 150k rated player can lose to a 125k rated player. Does that make the 125k player the better one? Don't think so in my opinion Q.

Master Q

SOD is a better test, it's more likely that the better team will win in a SOD than in a T20.

I just think the Most Important Comp should be a SOD, I swear, the next comp I make will be a T20 Comp.

Also, anyone can make one as long as you have credits, so really, if you want a T20 comp, make one.

bomberboy0618

Fletch74

Congrats Shaggy ;) It can be a noisy holiday though...

8-6 Suited

Thanks guys.

This will need to be on Thursdays as my Sunday's will be full.

CrowsFan

I could make a T20 comp if you all wanted ;)

Hawka

that would b awesome of u C...F i luv t20 short enof to follow the whole game excting finishes and im way beta at t20 then SOD :P

8-6 Suited

T20 is more enjoyable watching, bit more exciting.

But as I said, due to the Giants Cup, I wont be able to do Sunday competitions as I need them free over February for Friendlies.