Main Menu

Cricket Draft Version 2.0 Bidding

Started by MTTY, January 11, 2011, 07:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on January 17, 2011, 12:40:31 AM
Yeah I have a bad memory though for those kind of things  :P
In the end of I think season 3 (whichever one had The Ring in it), remember Daniel Shaw. His evil laugh was Mu-Haha ;D. Cracked me up when I heard it.

Boomz

I'm still lost but I get the picture haha ;D

Justin Bieber

Haha, been ready with quotes yesterday for some reason.

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 17, 2011, 12:36:54 AM
Yes...... Let all of you think like that!! Mu-Haha.

P.S Please tell me somebody gets that reference?
I got it :p I love Chuck ;D
Pretty sure it is back soon (maybe even today o.O) can't wait to watch it :)
Same here HP, when watching Friends, I can say every word from every episode along with them :P

Justin Bieber

Addiction? :P.

Yeah, Season 4 of Chuck back on Sunday for Fox8. Can download it, but getting other shows I like but we don't get here in Australia.

ossie85

Chuck is great.

Adam Baldwin as Casey? Hilarious.

Liked it when Summer Glau was on recently. Mini-Firefly reunion with her and Baldwin :)

Justin Bieber

Bought season 1 on DVD as it was the only one I was able to find in stores.

Apparently they made the role for Baldwin and wanted him from the get-go!!

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 17, 2011, 01:05:54 PM
Addiction? :P.

Yeah, Season 4 of Chuck back on Sunday for Fox8. Can download it, but getting other shows I like but we don't get here in Australia.
I download it all, but I also watch it on TV when I can and buy it on DVD. I have the first 3 seasons so far.

I love it :)

Justin Bieber

I can't find it in stores :(. Big W was the only place I could find Chuck and Psych which are hard to find ::).

MTTY, Guessing Sri Lanka, Windies or Pakistan are the next 3 (in no order)?

Alex7089

I get a lot of my stuff from K-Mart/Big W/ JB Hi-Fi. JB is a last resort, I go to Big W first, it is closest, then K-Mart.
if those 3 fail I try target (rare) and if that fails I go to the internet (only happened once, for a box set)
I have goe to Sanity as well, but only for Friends, which was cheap there.
I got a lot of hard to find TV shows like Are You Being Served? at K-Mart, The Nanny.

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 17, 2011, 10:31:50 PM
I can't find it in stores :(. Big W was the only place I could find Chuck and Psych which are hard to find ::).

MTTY, Guessing Sri Lanka, Windies or Pakistan are the next 3 (in no order)?
yeah i reckon they will

Justin Bieber

Go me 8).

I usually check K-Mart first as it's closest. Target for games (suprisingly has cheaper games than K-Mart and Big W at my local one). Big W is far away so don't go there often.