Main Menu

Cricket Draft Version 2.0 Bidding

Started by MTTY, January 11, 2011, 07:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 13, 2011, 12:54:44 AM
Make the bidding on the page itself or threw PM's? I'd prefer on the page as it'll carry on when you aren't here.

Also the Max bid you can put in at a time? And any specific price?

Sorry for all the questions but great job you're doing MTTY :).
Yep that'll work well so we will make it you have to send your picks to me however as i have the bidding page locked now, just to keep you guessing on who is bidding for that player, if i am not going to be online i will unlock the poll and will have it so people can continue the bid, with maximum bid it doesnt really matter i suppose people will have the sence to know if they are going overboard in their salary cap and if need be you can sell back that player and allow someone else to buy him with the 2nd highest bidder getting 1st preference, however that will only occur in the closing bids which is the period where players who weren't bought get a 2nd chance to be bought.

Justin Bieber

So we send the picks to you during the day? Will get hectic with so many PM's flowing in as well as trying to keep it updated ;).

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 13, 2011, 01:03:52 AM
So we send the picks to you during the day? Will get hectic with so many PM's flowing in as well as trying to keep it updated ;).
yeah might i will decide tomorrow early if we will just use the bidding through the thread.

Justin Bieber

I'll hopefully be first to put in some bids :P.

Boomz

Hopefully I wake up before 2 tomorrow haha Have a few players I really want...

MajorLazer

CrowsFan

I think watson's price may have increased after tonights match!

Maca24

i think bidding should be through page just so its less confusing.
great work MTTY im ooking frwd to this.

ossie85

Sorry, I'm a bit late to the party, can I tag along?

Ok if not!

MTTY

Quote from: ossie85 on January 13, 2011, 11:02:30 AM

Sorry, I'm a bit late to the party, can I tag along?

Ok if not!
yep that'd be fine since Barlow had to pull out, do you understand the rules, and now you can bid on the thread instead of inboxing me.

ossie85

Yep. $11.5m, bid for 15 players, country by country.

How many countries are there?

EDIT: Never mind, read the other posts

MTTY

Quote from: ossie85 on January 13, 2011, 11:04:34 AM

Yep. $11.5m, bid for 15 players, country by country.

How many countries are there?
Australia- 24 hours
India- 24 hours
England- 24 Hours
South Africa- 24 hours
Pakistan- 12 hours
New Zealand- 12 hours
West Indies- 24 hours
Sri Lanka- 12 hours
Zimbabwe, Kenya, Bangladesh, Ireland- 24 hours

Justin Bieber

MTTY has locked the bidding thread. You can update that front page but have to edit my last list post to include a few changes.

Justin Bieber

If you need any help with getting a list/prices, let me know MTTY. I can help wherever I can.

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 14, 2011, 02:14:28 PM
If you need any help with getting a list/prices, let me know MTTY. I can help wherever I can.
cheers HP will PM you if i need any help