England T20 And ODI Discussion thread

Started by Hawka, January 11, 2011, 01:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Watson dominating this game!!
Why couldn't he have bowled like this in the ashes?

8-6 Suited

Watson you legend. :D Another one this ball and finally a victory this summer lol Been a long time since perth test.

CrowsFan

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 12, 2011, 11:47:03 PM
Watson dominating this game!!
Why couldn't he have bowled like this in the ashes?
He was too busy carrying the Batting load with Huss and Haddin ::).

bomberboy0618

Alex7089

:(
Watson was the only seam bowler who did anything ::)
11 off Binga's over, giving Watson only 4 runs of wiggle room.

Watson is such a freak :O

roo boys!

Maca24

roo boys!

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 12, 2011, 10:19:12 PM
To be honest, I don't really give a flower about it. I hope everyone is safe and all, but remember guys, we are mostly here here in Victoria. We don't need to watch the news all day to keep updates on where it is going next like the Bushfires as the QLD'ers need to do with their floods now. Why the flower do we have it on all day on all our channels when its the same shower repeated every 15 minutes.

I have seen the Julia Gillard press conference about 20 times today. Its just bullshower repeating.
Okay now I truly agree with you Shaggy, my family has been watching it for like 3 days straight, they have seen the same stories like 100 times.

ossie85

You can always turn the TV off... Put on a DVD... read a book... get pay tv.... go outside... play fantasy sports!

Public airways are for the public. This is a huge event, of course it should be none stop coverage.

roo boys!

I can't though, we only have 1 TV and my family are glued to it.

CrowsFan

Justin Bieber

And again!!! Having a good game. Warner just needs to pick up his pace to suit as well :P.

CrowsFan