Quote from: pyronerd on January 12, 2011, 10:10:47 PM
for flowers sake y do they have flood news on EVERY FLOWERING CHANNEL  >:(
You can't be serious.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 12, 2011, 10:11:59 PM
Quote from: pyronerd on January 12, 2011, 10:10:47 PM
for flowers sake y do they have flood news on EVERY FLOWERING CHANNEL  >:(
You can't be serious.
Pyro do u understand the full extent of it?
This is bloody serious.

roo boys!

8-6 Suited

To be honest, I don't really give a flower about it. I hope everyone is safe and all, but remember guys, we are mostly here here in Victoria. We don't need to watch the news all day to keep updates on where it is going next like the Bushfires as the QLD'ers need to do with their floods now. Why the flower do we have it on all day on all our channels when its the same shower repeated every 15 minutes.

I have seen the Julia Gillard press conference about 20 times today. Its just bullshower repeating.

bomberboy0618

So thats how u see it? What about naste? What about boomz friends and family? What about one of my moms best friends?
Lol im angry ;D

pyronerd

yes i understand the seriousness of it, but there are 3 different channels broadcasting exactly the same thing, and as shaggy said they are just constantly repeating it every 15 minutes, the tv channels are all using it as a revenue raiser

Alex7089

I highly doubt that.
If you want to watch something else put a movie on, or go to one of the minor channels. Don't give us crap about how you don't care because it doesn't effect you directly.

8-6 Suited

Mate, my uncle has lost his house and everything in it, his car, the lot in these floods. It does affect my family, but as long as I know they are alright, there isn't anything I can do but give whatever I can to assist those in need.

Doesn't mean I want to watch it on every channel all day and night though. News breaks every half hour or hour would be sufficient.

Alex7089

Yeah I'm with you on that but you can't really say it is not needed, this is possible the worst thing ever to happen to QLD. But true, there is little we can do, although they are trying to keep us informed.

Here we are watching the side channels and every 30 mins we flick to 7 to see what is going on.

pyronerd

i did not say i didnt care about it, its terrible and i wish all the best to the people affected but i just dont see the point of having it on 3 different channels

Maca24

pyronerd

Maca24

aussies will win  ;) shulda had bell for a golden.

Maca24

read above ;)
should be a good finish here.

Hawka