Sidebottom Vs. Sylvia

Started by TOM15, January 11, 2011, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TOM15

they are roughly the same price and i have room for one who do you think is going to be a better pick for my sc team this year?

Knowall

Sylvia for sure.  No need to debate.
Hes at that age for him to become a gun i think hes finally past his injury issues and discipline issues.  My only problem that he might play so well that he might get tagged.  Also he has no byes opposed to Sidbottoms two.  Sidebottom is still only young and i cant see him becoming a genuine prem this year

TOM15

thanks knowall might have to change my team now :)

reesbr

TOM15

Sylvia for me. No byes apposed to 2. I agree with knowall sidebottom is still young, sylvia set to have a big year (I hope !)

TOM15

I think i might have to go with Sylvia then

Hawka

Sylivia by a mile i dont get the hype in sidebottom

TOM15

Quote from: hawka26 on January 11, 2011, 12:00:45 PM

good to know i have made the right choice now :)

sjs100

No byes as apposed to 2? This must be a stupid question but Melbourne have a bye in rounds in rounds 5 & 16. Am I missing something?

FLOPITOUT1

lol sorry but you need to stop being lazy and do some research >:(

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: TOM15 on January 11, 2011, 11:06:41 AM
they are roughly the same price and i have room for one who do you think is going to be a better pick for my sc team this year?
According to Montys Fanplanner Sylvia will be about 70k more but i would still go sylvia :)

dylsta05

sylvia forrr surrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!

no doubt for me

Justin Bieber

Quote from: sjs100 on January 11, 2011, 06:52:12 PM
No byes as apposed to 2? This must be a stupid question but Melbourne have a bye in rounds in rounds 5 & 16. Am I missing something?
They mean League byes. Melbourne don't have any byes during the League year while Pies have both during the league season.

Quote from: hawka26 on January 11, 2011, 12:00:45 PM
I prefer Sylvia as well. Sidey is great, remember him in the TAC final. He's got the hype but don't think he'd live up to it but will be very good. Sylvia I was tossing up last season and will for this season also, more so than Sidey.

I was looking at him even before the fixtures came out. But I prefer him as more of an upgrade option but forwards are far from settled as well.

BoredSaint

sylvia by a mile for me.. is going to be in my team too