Paul Chapman, what do you think he would be like this year with Ablett gone?

Started by zeus123456, January 10, 2011, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredSaint

FLOPITOUT1

Chappy hammy ping aaaahhhhhh.They wont be able to rest him as much anymore with the crappy interchange rule. :(

jim cowski

Chappy is a lock.

super premium as he averages so much more than the next fwd. will be number one fwd again imo.

FLOPITOUT1

Just cant take the risk with chappy anymore he served me well :'(

MiGZ

Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on January 11, 2011, 06:56:42 PM
Chappy hammy ping aaaahhhhhh.They wont be able to rest him as much anymore with the crappy interchange rule. :(

The two byes Geelong have this year will help with that. I think Chappy will be fine, cmon what did he have last year 10/11 games on the trot with 100+ scores. I really think if your going for a decent ranking that you have to have him.

Chopps

you cant not start him with an Avg of 113 in the forwards

seems every geelong player is going to get tagged or get less points someone has to be takin those possesions that were abletts.

you cant tell me that selwood chappy, bartel are all going to cop tags even then still got corey and kelly to look at

bomberboy0618

yeah i agree but its more the mids are gonna be affected, not chappy, that being said their points average will increase.

Chopps

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 12, 2011, 10:59:57 AM
yeah i agree but its more the mids are gonna be affected, not chappy, that being said their points average will increase.

correct me if i am wrong but he plays in the midfield

bomberboy0618

yeah but he also goes forward, but then again im not that sure...

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: MiGZ on January 12, 2011, 12:51:14 AM
Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on January 11, 2011, 06:56:42 PM

The two byes Geelong have this year will help with that. I think Chappy will be fine, cmon what did he have last year 10/11 games on the trot with 100+ scores. I really think if your going for a decent ranking that you have to have him.
I have had chappy every year apart from last year cos i was worried about his hammys and he proved me wrong by being the best forward there and played 21 games :'(.What will happen this year ? im not taking the risk at his price.This i just my opinion and anyone that puts him in and he plays all year will be rewarded.Agree the byes might help,apart from round 22 when you have to bench him.last year was the first season since 2006 he has played more than 17 games for the year

Chopps

i reckon gotta take the risk each to their own though, my next best avg option is didak at 99 and a saving of about 60 k no thanks i ll take the risk

FLOPITOUT1

Good luck.Not going to argue f***ing brilliant player hope he does well for you

RiOtChEsS

i dont think it would matter if there was a team of abletts playing or not playing this guy is the standout fwd by 20 points nuf said

bomberboy0618