4 (36.4%)
4 (36.4%)
2 (18.2%)
1 (9.1%)
7 or under
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

TOM15

BACKS: B.Gibbs, B.Delidio, G.Broughton, S.Hurn, J.Drummond, A.Otten, D.Heppell (D.Talia, B.Retzlaff, J.Toy)

MIDS: B.Goddard, D.Swan, M.Pavlich, N.Foley, D.Swallow, A.Gaff (T.Mzunga, X.Clarke, J.Green)

RUCKS: A.Sandilands, D.Petrie (Z.Smith, M.Bailey)

FWDS: N.Reiwoldt, C.Rioli, A.Didak, C.Sylvia, R.Pettard, C.Knights, D.Prestia (J.Darling, C.Richardson, I.Smith)

Salary cap left: $48,400.

Rates and comments?

ossie85

Yeah, solid team TOM15, but not very unique at all. So while it will probably score very well, is kinda boring! Not one unique amongst that.

TOM15

yeah thanks ossie,

as i said going for overall win dont want any holes in my team, but do you have any ideas how i could improve?

mophead222

TOM15

Barlow 21

Good Solid Team Tom but as Ossie said isn`t very unique. Most people will have the players you have and it is good to take a few risks. This will allow you to get a high ranking.

TOM15

Yeah thats fair enough, any ideas of some smokey players?

Master Q

It'll be a good base for you plus you are a 1st year player, so not so much harm in not taking many uniques  :)

TOM15

Boomz

Quote from: TOM15 on January 10, 2011, 03:03:52 PM
BACKS: B.Gibbs, B.Delidio, G.Broughton, S.Hurn, J.Drummond, A.Otten, D.Heppell (M.Coad, C.Richardson, J.Toy)

MIDS: B.Goddard, D.Swan, M.Boyd, L.Anthony, D.Swallow, A.Gaff (T.Mzunga, R.Conca, J.Green)

FWDS: N.Reiwoldt, C.Rioli, M.Pavlich, C.Sylvia, R.Pettard, Cknights, D.Prestia (J.Darling, A.Hooper, I.Smith)

With just $48,600 left,

Rates and comments?

I agree it's not very unique but I don't see too much harm in that it's the trades you do that will make it different. The only thing I would watch is having both Petterd & Sylvia though I'm not sure who I'd swap one of them for. 9/10 :)

TOM15

thanks BOOMZ, i think they will both have good seasons this year, and i dont know who else to put there, so i will keep both :)

j959

Quote from: TOM15 on January 10, 2011, 03:03:52 PM
BACKS: B.Gibbs, B.Delidio, G.Broughton, S.Hurn, J.Drummond, A.Otten, D.Heppell (M.Coad, C.Richardson, J.Toy)

MIDS: B.Goddard, D.Swan, M.Boyd, L.Anthony, D.Swallow, A.Gaff (T.Mzunga, R.Conca, J.Green)

FWDS: N.Reiwoldt, C.Rioli, M.Pavlich, C.Sylvia, R.Pettard, Cknights, D.Prestia (J.Darling, A.Hooper, I.Smith)

With just $48,600 left,

Rates and comments?
g'day TOM, just some thoughts  for you for overall ranking ...

Rd5 - you'll have Sylvia, Petterd and Darling (bench) out so you'll need your other 2 bench fwds playing and hopefully no other outs that round.

Rd6 - similar, you'll have Rioli, Pav and Smith (bench) out so as above for Rd4 considerations

TOM15

thanks j959 i will make sure they are all playing :)

tferrier18

Hey mate, here's how you'll go during the byes

R4 - 4 prems out (Needs improvement)
R5 - 2 prems, 1 mid out (2 fwds out so you're relying on mzungu playing to save yourself from a 0)
R5 - 4 prems out (Needs improvement)

so, -1

Maybe -.5 for Sylvia...he's too injury prone (the most games he's ever played in a season is 18) and I think he should have gone to premium status by now. Little upside imo.

Overall structure is fine, 4 rookies is a good amount and you've got a mid pricer in the mids which will save/make you money.

8.5-9/10, Leaning towards 8.5

RiOtChEsS