Total Score- 111
Average Score- 55.5
High- 57(VS WB)
Low- 54 (VS WCE)
Centuries- 0/2
Starting Price- $94,500
High- SP
Low- SP

Next Years Price- $189,700(according to Monty's fanplanner)

Summary- White showed a bit in DT terms last year, in his 2 games he gathered 16, 11 disposals and 2, 6 marks and 2, 4 tackles.
he is pretty cheap if he does well in NAB and gets gametime could be worth considering. can also play in the backline.

Decision- If he gets games in NAB, then depending on his role, he may sneak into my team as a unique cash cow.

Will you select White in 2011?

valkorum

Barlow 21

Too expensive and with Conca cheaper no point in selecting him.

McRooster

This is a perfect example of a player who you should not pick.
Likelyhood of playing not strong (strong competition for his role type) and still rookie listed. Majak Daw and Cam Pedersen look set to be elevated before him one would think.
Cash gap between him and his fellow cash cow targets is a waste of initial set up costs for your team, better spent elsewhere.
No doubt he will play NAB but would have to blitz to earn a call up and with the format of the NAB this year he may not have that chance to shine.

maanco

He was recently the fastest at the 3.8 km time trial at Richmound http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/106607/default.aspx

what you talking about Roo his got pently of potential and should be in the best 22, i recon.

McRooster

Quote from: maanco on January 10, 2011, 10:22:37 PM
He was recently the fastest at the 3.8 km time trial at Richmound http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/106607/default.aspx

what you talking about Roo his got pently of potential and should be in the best 22, i recon.
maanco that's Matthew White NOT Marcus White at the Tigers  ;)

elephants

Quote from: Barlow 21 on January 10, 2011, 07:12:15 PM
Too expensive and with Conca cheaper no point in selecting him.
+1

maanco

lol, opps. i thought you guys were talking about him.

well no chance of me picking him

McRooster

Quote from: maanco on January 11, 2011, 11:34:38 AM
lol, opps. i thought you guys were talking about him.

well no chance of me picking him
The trouble with some people is that they don't admit their mistakes, I'd admit mine if I made any  ;)

One was picking Kurt Tippett to start last year  ::) and another would be to pick Marcus White  ;)

dylsta05