Main Menu

i'm bored as all hell

Started by DazBurg, January 10, 2011, 12:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I wouldn't want to leave Vic unless I really can't find anything I like in the ones here.

I won't rule out Interstate but right now hope it doesn't go down that route (as all my family is in Vic).

CrowsFan

All my family is in Tas. I'm loving living away from home :D

Justin Bieber

But such a change is required though :-\. I'll just hope some place in Vic will accept me. Have a few months to put in my application so will be looking throughout the time.

CrowsFan

Yeah good luck then HP.
The course I wanted wasn't offered in Tassie so had to go somewhere else, and Sydney was the best option since they have the best health science faculty in the country.
Only problem is Adelaide didn't play Sydney in Sydney last year so didn't get to watch a match :(

nas

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 12, 2011, 11:40:36 PM
Yeah good luck then HP.
The course I wanted wasn't offered in Tassie so had to go somewhere else, and Sydney was the best option since they have the best health science faculty in the country.
Only problem is Adelaide didn't play Sydney in Sydney last year so didn't get to watch a match :(

haha saved your money then as then if they did play you would have wasted your money. lol

Justin Bieber

Haha guys ;D.

Thanks CF, need to buckle down and try harder than I've been doing. Coasting by with B's and A's. Hopefully can pick it up this year. Only really started working hard at school (or at least got noticed for it) in Year 10 ::).

Master Q

Keep going HP  ;) A good Career can sometimes end up to be everything in life.

roo boys!

Very true words. I am aspiring to be the person who picks up all the dog's poo at the Kennels :P

bomberboy0618

nice  ::)
i dont need to think about careers... yet  ;)

roo boys!

Yeah I am trying not to really get ahead of myself ;)

Aim high! ;D

bomberboy0618

im gonna be a window washer on a skyscraper, thats high  ::)  8)

roo boys!

I'm going to be like Alex and just get high ::)

bomberboy0618

roo boys!

How about the person that cleans the roof on skyscrapers? I win 8)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on January 13, 2011, 09:30:24 AM
How about the person that cleans the roof on skyscrapers? I win 8)
how bout the person who cleans the person who cleans the roof  :-X