Main Menu

NFL Playoffs

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 10, 2011, 02:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Marcz, that is stats for nearly every game in the NFL. hence why it was an average game. There was no surprises, no excitement. It just went to a script basically. Mendenhall fumbled... OMG No surprise there as he has a poor record of fumbling when hit. To please me it has to be a great game to watch and this wasn't exactly a great game, just much alike every other game.

As I said regarding the Saints-Seahawks game, you watched it right? Tell me which was better viewing.

RiOtChEsS

avg passing is about 60-65% but i get ur point u would rather less fundamentals more scoring turnovers and excitement
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011010801/2010/POST18/saints@seahawks

i too like those games but this was more worthy of a championship game both teams were efficient...

im not blow wind up ur bottom say the Phoenix Suns playing the Golden State Warriors in the NBA Finals would be better than the Lakers Vs Celtics ;)
the Saints won the Superbowl last year but they lost to a team that only made it to the playoffs bcos of a weak division and had lost more games than they won 7W 9L

8-6 Suited

It's about excitement. Not turn overs. There just wasn't enough of it. I much prefer a game that is close and while this one was, here was still no excitement too it. No lead changes, no real threats. Stupid play calling both ways, while it was a high scoring affair, it was not really any different to most games through out the season. The Steelers didn't bring their A Game and thats why they lost and I wasn't overly in to it.

Thats all I mean.

BratPack

I think we can all agree on this one thing

THE BLACK EYED PEAS FLOWERING SUCKED!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on February 07, 2011, 06:09:43 PM
I think we can all agree on this one thing

THE BLACK EYED PEAS FLOWERING SUCKED!
bahaha yep ;D

8-6 Suited

Every half time show sucks lol Get used to it. They need to get some Eminem, Metallica or someone who actually puts on a good show to do the half time show as then it would be awesome.

roo boys!

RiOtChEsS

the artist formerly known was amazing 2006 in Miami rain was belting down and he smashed out a wicked medley of all along the watchtower/the best of u...

Alex7089

Bob Dylan?

GREEN BAY WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
After my friend who supports the Patriots gave me all this shower at the start of the season about who they would win and look now WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was also going for the Steelers today but he LOOOOSTTTTTTTTTTTT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Haven't watched it yet (damn school) but I will watch it when I can (got it recorded)
Once again WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I LOVE THE PACKERS YES BABY!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on February 07, 2011, 06:30:07 PM
the artist formerly known was amazing 2006 in Miami rain was belting down and he smashed out a wicked medley of all along the watchtower/the best of u...
Didn't Jimi Hendrix sing All Along The Watchtower? And Foo Fighters - The Best Of You?

Not there of course but as their songs ;).

RiOtChEsS

yeah Prince covered them and i think purple rain was meshed in there too il post a link but its like 12 minutes long so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfNeoKv8qzk

its worth a watch tho :)

BratPack

That was the one some website pranked right?

RiOtChEsS

not sure about that BP...

this is the shot i was trying to get ahold of yesterday ::)