Jason, i'll take a gram thanks...

Started by elephants, January 09, 2011, 01:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

ive had him in the mix from the get go even tho he killed me last year this guy can be a major dt s!#t :-X

elephants

yeah thanks for the feedback marcz ;)
i had him when he was the second top scorer in 2009 but then i decided to leave him last year. very happy. hoping he will do well again :)

DT87

Quote from: elephants on January 09, 2011, 03:27:00 PM
Quote from: Barlow 21 on January 09, 2011, 03:25:20 PM
Quote from: elephants on January 09, 2011, 03:24:06 PM
ryan hargrave?
Big risk which could turn either way.
yeah i know... what are the other options ?

I wouldn't want to pick more than one back in the $250k-$350k price range this year, and I think the best option there is Scott Selwood, who should spend even more time in the midfield this year. Judging by his roles last year I would think he should be B/C MPP.

Boomz

ryan hargrave?

Injury concerns stay away...

nas

Quote from: DT87 on January 09, 2011, 08:43:08 PM
Quote from: elephants on January 09, 2011, 03:27:00 PM
Quote from: Barlow 21 on January 09, 2011, 03:25:20 PM
ryan hargrave?
Big risk which could turn either way.
yeah i know... what are the other options ?

I wouldn't want to pick more than one back in the $250k-$350k price range this year, and I think the best option there is Scott Selwood, who should spend even more time in the midfield this year. Judging by his roles last year I would think he should be B/C MPP.

If Scott did get MPP status a few people would jump on and as said time in the midfield will help also

Chopps

naste why is mpp important for selwood? most people will have minimum of 2 mpp already

nas

Quote from: Chopps on January 10, 2011, 12:11:39 PM
naste why is mpp important for selwood? most people will have minimum of 2 mpp already

Because you are not restricted & gives you more choices of players so that some / most teams don't have the same as everyone else. IMO.

browny_wce

Mzungu, Hodge and now Kelly all mids??? Thats just not fair
there stealing all the good ones!
Ablett best get fwd/mid mpp or else I'm gonna get Quinten Lynch to go ape sh!t

maanco

warnie said that ablett was unlikely to get MPP earleir in the preseason but he could be wrong. sorry browny.

elephants

hahah browny ;) The big Q-stick

i think mzungu will be b/c mate :)

robpaw

Quote from: Nails on January 09, 2011, 02:40:36 PM
Do you not have Goddard in your back line already?

Are you going to put Gram in the midfield ? I wouldn't

Goddard + Gram in the backline - no thanks.

I might pick them both.. apart from potentially Adcock i'm not looking at any BL or WBD defenders (Lake too expensive to start with IMO given his heavily interrupted preseason) so that wouldnt leave any issues in that multi-team Rd 4 bye.. 3 bench spots so hopefully decent coverage

elephants

well i have just dropped adcock for enright and kelly for gibbs so i'm all good.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: elephants on January 12, 2011, 04:12:54 PM
well i have just dropped adcock for enright and kelly for gibbs so i'm all good.
that sounds like a higher scoring combo LE ;)

elephants

yeah thanks marcz it definitely feel better hah :)

Chopps

getting rid of adcock is a good move imo, i just couldnt bring him into my initial planning