Main Menu

FanFooty Utd.

Started by Alex7089, January 09, 2011, 01:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

As I'm sure a lot of you know, last year I ran, a rather successful league full of FanFooty's finest. I plan to run it once again this year, and I'm looking for entrants for league in 2011.

Last year you were required to have finished in the top 10k in the '09 season. But I've decided to drop that this season. I just want people who think they are a legitimate chance at finishing in the top 10k THIS season. I am hoping that the league can finish in the top 20 for SC this season.
NOTE: If enough interest is generated I will create a second and possibly a third division.

2011 Entrants
Alex7089.
MTTY.
BOOMZ.
Barlow21.
DazBurg.
BoredSaint.
Junktimer.
CrowsFan.
Fletch74.
Macca#23.
RobsOverAchieverss.
bomberboy0618./Luigi
TOM15.
HoF - Hall of Fame
Big Lance
8-6 Suited

MTTY

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 09, 2011, 01:42:16 AM
As I'm sure a lot of you know, last year I ran, a rather successful league full of FanFooty's finest. I plan to run it once again this year, and I'm looking for entrants for league in 2011.

Last year you were required to have finished in the tp 10k in the '09 season. But I've decided to drop that this season. I just want people who think they are a legitimate chance at finishing in the top 10k THIS season. I am hoping that the league can finish in the top 20 for SC this season.
yeah i think i will make the top 10k

been doing it for 2 years now will be my 3rd year this year.
1st year- mate told me about it didnt really check it much.
2nd year read through 1 forum and contributed to that throughout the year.Finished top 40 k

This year- 1.Joined and read/contributed to a lot of forums.
                 2.Am getting the prospectus.
                 3.With this i reckon i am due for a breakout year in my 3rd year

Alex7089

Nice resume there MTTY.
I will shortlist you. As far as I've seen you know your stuff, and I'm not sure if you use fanplanner but if I find your pre-season team that would help you a lot ;)
-Alex.

MTTY

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 09, 2011, 01:50:50 AM
Nice resume there MTTY.
I will shortlist you. As far as I've seen you know your stuff, and I'm not sure if you use fanplanner but if I find your pre-season team that would help you a lot ;)
-Alex.
yeah i use fanplanner, it is very helpful

Boomz

Would love to join and think I'll finish in the top 10k this season :) Have got more into SC since last season but have been doing it for 2 years before that. You can have a look at my team thread but it's still mixed up and am working on making a final team before the NAB cup in the next day or so. http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23461.msg270543.html#msg270543

Alex7089

That team alone should get you in BOOMZ. Very good squad.

Boomz

MajorLazer

I would like to join this league as I reckon I could crack the 10k, but I'm not sure on how many other leagues I'll be in.

This will be my second proper year of SC and had a shocker last season so I'm looking to improve on that.
Here is my latest team:
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23556.0.html

Alex7089

I can see a lot of potential in that team ML ;)
With all the cash left over and the midfield rookies (where IMO it will be easier to get the trade up to a prem)
Short listed ;)

Barlow 21

I would love to play in your league Alex and have played SC for 4 seasons now so I am quite experienced. I was also in a Top 20 league last season.

Some other names for the league could be:
FF Elite SC Factory
FF Prestige Factory

DazBurg

i'll be in Ax

i generally get a 10k finish every year

thats why i'm pushing for a top 1k finish this year ;)

Barlow 21

Quote from: DazBurg on January 09, 2011, 09:58:45 AM
i'll be in Ax

I`m pushing for top 1k too Daz. :D

DazBurg

Quote from: Barlow 21 on January 09, 2011, 10:00:00 AM
Quote from: DazBurg on January 09, 2011, 09:58:45 AM
i'll be in Ax

I`m pushing for top 1k too Daz. :D
nice B21 8)
yeah i don't really have a fab planner team to post well i did one ages ago but i start my research more when the nab cup gets going

BoredSaint

might have a go.. if you guys help me ill make top 10k.. :D

Alex7089

Shortlisted everyone. I have an idea. I will post a thread now.
That is why we're here BS, to help you ;)