MTTY's COUNTOWN DAY 11

Started by MTTY, January 09, 2011, 01:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

On my 11th day of the countdown i have chosen another midfielder. He's pretty good, good enough to be the number 1 draft pick of 2010, he looks to be a gun with what he has achieved over the past 2 years. should score well for a rookie.

David Swallow

Player Profile- http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,22428.0.html

MajorLazer

Just about a lock in all teams. Good choice. :)

MTTY

mophead222

nice MTTY, what do you rekon he will average around?

Hawka

nas

Who? Yep be in at least 95% teams

Boomz

Good pick ;) I reckon I'll end up having him too but in a couple of drafts have gone with foley instead...

MTTY

Quote from: mophead222 on January 09, 2011, 11:41:20 AM
nice MTTY, what do you rekon he will average around?
i reckon from 75-90

Knowall

In the last two years the highest scoring first year players (from national draft) have been D.Rich and D.Martin and these players have only averaged around 80 so assuming he will be the highest scorer in his first year so beating the likes of gaff and polec etc.  Id expect him to average around 80 and i think thats generous i expect more around 75

Barlow 21

Knowall, Swallow is like a second year player as he played in the VFL all last year. He is all-ready well built and will average between 80-90.

Knowall

Quote from: Barlow 21 on January 09, 2011, 08:58:46 PM
Knowall, Swallow is like a second year player as he played in the VFL all last year. He is all-ready well built and will average between 80-90.
Trengove played SANFL last year, the year before Rich played WAFL.
I considered that, i dont think Swallow will be any better than averaging 85 and as i said most likely 75. 
But dont get me wrong hes in my team  ;D

MTTY

Quote from: Knowall on January 09, 2011, 10:07:53 PM
Quote from: Barlow 21 on January 09, 2011, 08:58:46 PM
Trengove played SANFL last year, the year before Rich played WAFL.
I considered that, i dont think Swallow will be any better than averaging 85 and as i said most likely 75. 
But dont get me wrong hes in my team  ;D
yeah but did Rich or Trengove finish in the top 5 for the B&F for the WAFL or SANFL?

Knowall

Im wouldnt know, but u need to remember that most the GC team was kids as well.
To average above 85 or higher hed have to be the best 1st year national draft pick in 3 years maybe longer.  So i just think the odds are that he wont average that high

Barlow 21

Quote from: Knowall on January 09, 2011, 10:12:22 PM
Im wouldnt know, but u need to remember that most the GC team was kids as well.
To average above 85 or higher hed have to be the best 1st year national draft pick in 3 years maybe longer.  So i just think the odds are that he wont average that high
Rich or Martin didn`t come in the top 5 for the b&f so I will doubt he will average under 80.

mophead222

thats good to hear, he will want to avg 80ish considering the price tag he has for a first year player :)