M- D.Swan  B.Goddard  A.Swallow  D.Swallow  N.Foley  A.Gaff
(A.Krakouer  J.Green  T.Mzungu)

R- A.Sandilands  D.Jolly
(Z.Smith  T.McDonald)

F- P.Chapman  C.Sylvia  N.Riewoldt  C.Rioli  C.Knights  D.Petrie  D.Prestia
(J.Darling  D.Talia  J.Lamb)

Thoughts?

ossie85

Some original choices there in Gilbert and Bock, and even Chapman hasn't been picked much. I actually like the look of that! Only 4 starting rookies....

... MTTY, one of the best teams I've seen. Well done. A couple of bye issues, but a great overall team.

MTTY

Quote from: ossie85 on January 08, 2011, 09:09:37 PM

Some original choices there in Gilbert and Bock, and even Chapman hasn't been picked much. I actually like the look of that! Only 4 starting rookies....

... MTTY, one of the best teams I've seen. Well done. A couple of bye issues, but a great overall team.
Cheers Ossie, more of an SC guy myself

McRooster

Bock is a spud. He spent most of last year in a moon boot and has only played on average for 69% of the home and away season since his career began. His role will be to patrol the back six and won't play the run and carry game that lead to his All Australian honours and club champ.
Maybe look at Malceski for a touch more, better average, played all 22 last year, higher scoring potential and has his two season byes in the 5 non league playing rounds.
A good spread of your starting rookies, well done 8/10.

elephants

hahah rooster... got beef?

McRooster

Does it show....really?  :P

I just like helping people make good choices, plus building a DT side can be like trying to eat an elephant, you have to do it one chunk at a time!  ;)