Kane cornes
1 (7.7%)
Gibbs (mpp)
2 (15.4%)
other (please state in comments)
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

elephants

i have lenny hayes as my third mid behind swan and boyd. however lenny and boyd both miss round 4 and this is a too bigger gap to fill i reckon.
my mids go like this

Swan, Boyd, LENNY, anthony, D swallow, Heppel

i have about 480 k to spend on this mid. i could go anywhere if i wanted but i am not sure....

thanks for looking (plz vote on the poll or leave a comment)

i ahve left some players out like NDS, montagna and cross as they play for the dogs and the saints therefore this problem wouldnt be avoided.

cheers LE

Hawka

id take selwood he is gona keep improving

elephants

yep but he could be great or horrid because he will get gaj's tag evry week  :-\

ridley

i would take pendles cause i loooooove him and should push for a 110 avg this year

dono if you would want both collingwood prem mids in your starting 22 though

Chopps

I am going kornes as my third with the aim of him being 5 th or 6 th mid by the end no bye till rd 12 super consistent not wanting him go selwood or bartel

elephants

yeah i ahve kornes at the moment :)

and yeah i wont take pendles because......i ahve sidey in my forwards and i am planning to upgrade someone to dids throughout the the season:) thanks dudes

RiOtChEsS

just giv ya a heads up LE ive noticed annually lenny hayes starts slow then takes off around round 6-8 so im looking at him as a potential bargain around that time

elephants

sweet thanks marcz ;)

i reckon kornes OR JIMBOB as a smokie :)

Total Tiger

elephants

possibly but the bloke will get the number one tag every week. i think we are better off jumping on one of his buddies. eg gibbs, murphy, kade.

McRooster

Swan, Boyd, K Cornes, Anthony, Swallow, Gaff (Harris, Polec, Clarke)

I have Kane after Swan and Boyd this year. The man is an evergreen, never gets injured, gets plenty of kicks from the easy receive and runs all day.

Barlow 21

I agree Roost but I think Kane Cornes and and Jimmy Bartel and the main ones to be considering. Both are underpriced and with no Ablett, Bartel should step up and score more.

RiOtChEsS

i too think jim bob will hava bigger year than last B21

TT id be steering clear of any blue that ur not upgrading rd23 bye thats a prelim final in DT :(

elephants

Jimjam for skipper every week then ;D
Nah it is out of Kane and Jim

zeus123456

I would probably choose Marc Murphy and I think he might explode this year but Jimmy Bartel is also a good pick I had him all year and he did well for me except for the last weeks. I also had Kane Cornes last year and everyone thought I was a idiot for gettig him because he was too old but I knew he would be good and I would still consider him because he is a gun who plays most games and barely gets injured.