Sidebottom vs Morton vs Rioli vs Other

Started by hally25547, January 07, 2011, 04:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hally25547

hey guys,

i am having trouble filling my fourth forward position. I am tossing up between mitch morton, cyril rioli and steele sidebottom. i have 370 000k but i could potentially around 400 000k to spend if i downgarded atley on my midfield bench to an 84k dude.

so i need to know your opinion on who to pick out of rioli, morton, sidebottom or someone else. at the moment i have sidebottom

cheers hally

RiOtChEsS

delishus or sidebum... morton's role is ??? and where he plays will be heavily dependant on his scoring

elephants

keep atley he will be very very good :) can you afford big bustling browny ?

underpriced IMO ;D out of those i would say sidebum (better team + durable)

hally25547

Quote from: elephants on January 07, 2011, 04:38:03 PM
keep atley he will be very very good :) can you afford big bustling browny ?

underpriced IMO ;D out of those i would say sidebum (better team + durable)

i can afford brown but only if i downgrade atley. is it worth it?

elephants

hmmm that is a tough one.... i dont think so i think atley will be a very good this year so i think pick up sidebum and get browny as an upgrade :)

Willinz

Frontbum has a massive engine, Probably best pick imo with the new interchange rule.

Love Cyril but I think he will still be confused as Clarko will not know where to play him and throw him all over the place so consistency will be a issue.

M&M is a smokey, I reckon as the Tigers improve he will too.

I personally will have Frontbum, I am a Hawks supporter and dont have a Hawk in the forwards so by i'll probably trade Cyril in as soon as rational if he is having a good year. 

ronl

Hey, Willinz, how come no Buddy? Do you know something we don't?

elephants

yes mate i have buddy........

now i want front bum but i have didak already ahhhhhhhhh

hally25547

elephants

Quote from: hally25547 on January 07, 2011, 05:34:53 PM
buddy a lock for me
+1... well actually in saying that he isnt in my team at the moment....

Barlow 21

If Morton plays mid could be a nice smokie but Cyril or Sidey for me.

hally25547

so at the moment it seems to be out of cyril and sidebottom and i am still leaning towards sidebottom.

what do you guys think he will average next this year ;)

Barlow 21

Willinz

ronl

In my opinion (Don't flame plz  :P ) Buddy had a great year last year and will be priced at an average of 99, I dont think he will be able to hold that at the start of the season and will drop abit in price and he might be one of my early upgrade targets, Maybe after the Hawks first Bye .. But saying that he might come out and average 130 and I wont be able to afford to get him in. It's hit and miss but traditionally he does start very well.

I'm tipping FrontBum to Ave 90+

Barlow 21

Quote from: Willinz on January 07, 2011, 06:00:55 PM
ronl

In my opinion (Don't flame plz  :P ) Buddy had a great year last year and will be priced at an average of 99, I dont think he will be able to hold that at the start of the season and will drop abit in price and he might be one of my early upgrade targets, Maybe after the Hawks first Bye .. But saying that he might come out and average 130 and I wont be able to afford to get him in. It's hit and miss but traditionally he does start very well.

I'm tipping FrontBum to Ave 90+
All premo forwards who score well with goals like Brown, Buddy they will always fall in price.