tHe eLecTRiX eeL

Started by Jukes, January 07, 2011, 02:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Using the fanplanner, I made a team for next year. Looking to hear some comments about my team, critical and positive;

Gibbs, Kelly, Deledio, Everitt, Adcock, Otten, Tape, Jacobs, Coad, Richardson.

Swan, Goddard, Anthony, Boak, Beams, Shuey, Swallow, Foley, Heppell

Sandilands, Jolly, McDonald, Smith

Franklin, Nick Voldt, Sidebottom, Petterd, Petrie, Prestia, Darling, Mzungu, Tapscott, Matera.

Got $65,900 left over

elephants

your missing a forward dude, looks good though i will rate when i see this forward :)

Jukes

Oh yeah sorry forgot to add one player.

hally25547

backs are too weak and your midfield bench is way to pricey. drop beams or shuey for an 84k guy and then have swallow on your field. then upgrade one of your back rookies

can you rate mine? cheers Hally
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23597.0.html

marto9532

Out: Everitt , Beams and one of shuey or foley IMO. Maybe to many Collingwood players. Not to bad other than that tho

Master Q

Midfield weak. Beams bad choice.

elephants

nice to see you in the rate my dt section Q :)

Master Q

Yep  :)

A lot of new faces this year, would love to meet em' all. You seem to be leading the attack this year LE, you've done a lot of rating  ;)

Nails

haha, it's hard work being a new face. I was a regular on dt talk all of last season, this is my 3rd DT year.

Came 2,995th last season, looking to recapture some form like when my team was top 50 last season after round 2... lol

Finally thought I'd join up and talk over here.

Now on topic- I think your team is a little weak overall, a few too many uniques that could come back to bite you.

elephants

i only see problems with......

seb tape? havent heard much about him whats he like?

boak could be okay ii suppose just not a favourite of mine :)

and finally beams... GET HIM OUT!!!!!!!! downgrade to a rookie or upgrade him to a gun :)