Main Menu

Soccer Board Sub-Boards

Started by Master Q, January 07, 2011, 11:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Is it possible that the Soccer Board could get Sub-Boards?

My suggestions would be:

AEPL - Our Home Grown Game created by me run by Fletch74

A-League

European Soccer/Leagues (Could cover the EPL, the Spanish leagues and more)

This way the board wouldn't be as Cluttered (the AEPL is taking up a lot of space)

Fletch74

Good idea Q. It is very cluttered.

Master Q

Thanks Fletch. Hopefully m0nty approves.

Hawka

yep good idea hope he agrees  :)

CrowsFan

Soccer is already a sub board, I really don't think it will get a sub board for itself

Hawka

we can only hope it will look much better and orginsised

CrowsFan

Well I guess I was wrong haha.
There is now an EPL board

BoredSaint

if only posts in the soccer board counted towards your posts..

Justin Bieber

M0nty sees the forum as an AFL forum and the cricket and football sub-boards were made for the lovers of the game. So seeing as it's still an AFL forum, only AFL relevant topics/posts should count ;).

MajorLazer

Maybe we could get an FTP board? So many threads are on FTP and it makes it hard to read the others on cricket.

I agree with that HP. As after all it's about AFL. I think. :P

Hawka

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 08, 2011, 01:40:23 AM
Maybe we could get an FTP board? So many threads are on FTP and it makes it hard to read the others on cricket.

I agree with that HP. As after all it's about AFL. I think. :P
+1 some ppl think ftp threads are real cricket and some ppl think real cricket threads are ftp

MajorLazer

Master Q

Don't think there should be an FTP board as it is a board made for 1 Game which isn't run by one of us. The EPL board is good, as it covers all of the EPL and hosts the AEPL which we run/made.

CrowsFan

Just noticed a problem with the EPL board though.
It doesn't let you know that there is a new post in there unless you click on the other sports or association football boards first.
Not a major problem at all, but a little annoying to have to click on something else first to find out if anyone else has posted there. Every other board you know from the front page...

Fletch74

If you use the Babylon theme you can just look at your unread posts and it shows you any messages that are in the EPL board without having to drill down...