zaharakis and boyd or grant and cross

Started by egosbar, January 07, 2011, 07:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

egosbar

looking at league win only im thinking zaharakis and boyd at this stage

ossie85

Is Zaharakis or Grant really all that good value though?

But yes, think from those choices it'd be Zaharakis and Boyd

ronl

Boyd will be as reliable as ever, there's no reason for him not to be.  As for Zaha, I think he will cement his spot in Essendon's best team and I expect him to increase his average substantially this year.

dylsta05

Quote from: ronl on January 07, 2011, 09:21:36 AM
Boyd will be as reliable as ever, there's no reason for him not to be.  As for Zaha, I think he will cement his spot in Essendon's best team and I expect him to increase his average substantially this year.
yeapp very true!

ossie85

The guy wins one game for you 2 years ago, and you're all blinded :)

McRooster

Boyd and....

Cross and....

Both good options, but Matthew once again will be in my side.

nas

Boyd is in for me & has the captaincy been resolved at doggies yet? If Boyd did get it do you reckon his performance may be affected?

McRooster

Quote from: naste on January 07, 2011, 11:10:40 AM
Boyd is in for me & has the captaincy been resolved at doggies yet? If Boyd did get it do you reckon his performance may be affected?
Gia I reckon naste, but no it hasn't been decided and no I don't think if Boyd got it that it would affect him.
The man is a scoring machine and a jet player.  8)

ronl

Fair go, Ossie.  Disregarding his final game of 2010 in which he was injured, Zaharakis averaged 77.6 over his final 10 games in a team which was imploding under the ridiculous coaching tactics of  M. Knights. I saw all those games and, if anything, Zaharakis was one of the very few bomber players who maintained coolness under pressure while the likes of Stanton, Winderlich, Prismall and a number of others wilted.  The fact that he fluked a goal to beat the Maggies a couple years ago is incidental to the argument.

elephants

Barlow 21

Easily Zaha and Boyd but don`t really like Zaha or Grant. Probably better options around.

elephants

Quote from: Barlow 21 on January 07, 2011, 05:38:47 PM
Easily Zaha and Boyd but don`t really like Zaha or Grant. Probably better options around.
+1 i agree.

zaha mpp?

Barlow 21

Is Zaha for fwd or mid. If fwd there is petterd and knights to consider.  ;)

elephants

if he is a mid there are the top rookies and ONE LUKE SHUEY ;D

Barlow 21

Quote from: elephants on January 07, 2011, 06:02:29 PM
if he is a mid there are the top rookies and ONE LUKE SHUEY ;D
Not a fan of Shuey but hes better value than Zaha!