see first post have updated the team,

backs
change broughton to duffield, but could be kelly yet
moved heppel to midfield

changed goodes and didak to sidebottom and knights

elephants

very nice changes mate well done i see this as improving your team for sure

Chopps

need help with anthony, i am not sold 17 games 2 years is just not convincing me, thinking of taking him to a rookie and upgrading a rookie in the back line,
as i currently have two starters and i am not keen on that in the backs.

if moving anthony down who would you take? i like the looks of bennell and will play i think i can cover rd 1 and make enough cash by rd 9 others have said he is too pricey as a mid rookie who should i look to start instead if i go this way?

McRooster

6 starting rookies was brave.

Bolded changes are all good additions.

Teams last year that went with the 5 starting rookies, eventually did well and finished strongly - most taking league wins with very strong season ending sides.

Back rookies I can recommend are Nick Duigan, Coad and Talia.
Mid rookies I wouldn't hold my breath on Callinan remaining as a m/f or even getting an early run - maybe an extra m/b that you might not even use but should play is Xavier Clarke.
Fwd rookies plenty to choose but young Alex Johnson from the Swans could be handy to switch Talia with should you include him.

Your starting mid is exactly as I have mine ATM, so I have to say very nice  ;)

I hope it all pays off for you.  ;D

Chopps

Mcrooster I am not sold on Anthony do you know his injuries where they reoccurring ones? Big risk big pay off I guess but not going to pick him if he is only going to have similar issues

McRooster

Liam Anthony in his first season was all the talk, set to go and locked Barlow style into most people's teams.
Dean Laidley had publicly been pumping up his tyres saying this boy will play rnd 1 and then he didn't. Laidley coming out with Anthony in a moon boot and declaring he had stress fractures in his foot - this took nearly half the season to come right and I don't think he debuted until around rnd 11ish? 2009. He played the season out as the jet he was promised to be.

2010 he began in similar fashion until his season ending shoulder injury, which was from impact to ground and not a recurrence in any way.

No hereditary issues to worry about just unlucky I'd say, 2011 is third time lucky for him let's hope.  ;D

Chopps

Thanks McRooster. SOLD!!!!!

underdog11

i like the team very similar to my own the exact ame backline. Midfields i like the pick of boyd and heppel on the bench is safe i would have sandi in the ruck and alot of money in the foreard but thats good. Very good team my rating 9/10

Could u give me some feedback on me, Cheers Bro. http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23748.0.html                                                 

Chopps

underdog i was thinking the same thing after looking at a few teams i can take jolly to petrie saving alot of cash and spend it better else where i reckon

like instead of

Ruck:
Cox, Jolly ( Smith, Mcdonald)

Forwards:
Chappy, Buddy, Riewoldt,Sidebottom , Knights Petrie Prestia (3 rookies)

could be instead
Ruck:
Cox, Petrie ( Smith, Redden)

Forwards:
Chappy, Buddy, Riewoldt,Rioli, Sidebottom , Prestia, Rookie (3 rookies)

realise i have chappy buddy & rioli still thinking about that

i'd also have money for back rookie to become Adcock